Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm kind of confused, is all these collabs for some exposure before she properly starts the album cycle? I feel like it would make more sense to be doing promo and releasing her own shit while dream glow is still hot cause after it dies down, all the exposure from that will be wasted...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The album announcement is that it’s been shelved

weiohweoirh lmaooo

Honestly I'd be surprised if it didnt leak lmao is her password xcx123 or smth? 

Also it's  funny how people like charli are always like: rElEasinG alBums isn't ThE tEa anymore HuntyY *rainbow and heart emojis* but then they do it anyways lol well color me curious and if it doesnt have 27 or 50 songs bye charlotte. Lana's empty promises found dead in a ditch

We really haven't had a new unheard solo Charli song since Focus... Damn! I know we've had like 20 songs since then but that's wild, especially when the forseeable releases seem to be collabs too!