Fluorine

Charli XCX

the overreaction in here as expected  :lmao:  the song is good

plus this is the closest she'll ever get to having a hit

Fancy, her first #1 single and the biggest female rap song of the decade says hello. I Love It and Boom Clap are also waving.

I love her new verse and vocals! excited to edit the other version toniggt haha

im on mobile so cant tell, but it sounds like the Music Mafia version chorus is not there :/ it sounded fantastic from their snippet

the overreaction in here as expected  :lmao:  the song is good

plus this is the closest she'll ever get to having a hit

are you for real? she already has a #1....

i've only listened to gone twice but one time was a shitty recording and i don't remember what the song sounds like anymore and i haven't heard 2099 nor i will, i'm gonna wait for the studio version and be surprised with them

iv'e only listened to gone twice but one time was a shitty recording and i don't remember what the song sounds like anymore and i haven't heard 2099 nor i will, i'm gonna wait for the studio version and be surprised with them

omg same, i wish i could like have some head trauma that would make me forget how Gone sounds because I know its gonna sound EPIC once its released  :defeated:  I almost spoiled 2099 by accident. Heard some of it.  :deadbanana:

anyway on a real note white mercedes contains two of the best chord progressions in pop music if she scraps it we're gonna sue the fuck out of her british glottal stop ass 

omg ya'll i'm SCREAMING, poor Ryn Weaver  :toofunny:  BTS Army is DRAGGING her LLOLOL They some crazy mf's, 

https://twitter.com/RynWeaver/status/1137024749777719296

LMAOOOOOOO

they really think she's doing this evil thing by liking shady tweets?? like lmaooo