Fluorine

Charli XCX

today i just logged in Lanaboards to see all the drama, that's it

on a side note: i liked 2099, sounds really different and more like her. i also liked Dream Glow. the demo still better, but i'm glad that only 3 members of BTS came into the song and none of they are from the rap line, which is terrible

The way she’s like “Bored so gonna drop a song” like she had any say as to whether that would get released and when knowing that it was planned months prior. I don’t know a worse person

Let her enjoy it, like this is 3rd song we've had from her in the past month, we know there's 2 more singles coming and a music video (maybe?)… Considering there was a time when she didn't know what or when her next release would be, I don't mind her teasing. 

wait has she said something to make everybody think Dream Glow is what she meant she was dropping today?

why would she have posted that with a picture of her and troyes cover art photo shoot, i feel like there must be something else coming

2099 is super out there... like vocally it sounds like a tough song to sing and stay on beat, so there’s that angle you can look at it, I guess...

The production was way in the back of the mix too, so I don’t feel like I can really judge it just yet.

she literally posted a boomerang on insta where she was shooting the artwork for the troye collab. i bet that's what's being released 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she literally posted a boomerang on insta where she was shooting the artwork for the troye collab. i bet that's what's being released 

She also posted her and Christine and The Queens shooting the cover art for Gone, and it's still not released, so it doesn't mean anything. 

giphy.gif