Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm really happy Glow got released, as it's one of my favourite leaks from her. Not sure how I feel about the lyrics change to "Dream Glow", like girl, what the fuck is that meant to mean. 

When do Korean lyrics make any sense though.

:spice:

imagine tarnishing a classic like glow with your clapped struggling vocals.. the google drive version remains superior

period bitch! period!

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Like I don't get why she just didn't say it was the BTS song I mean we all knew it existed... Although I really like the new version Glow I really thought were getting a song from the new album  :(

thats what im confused about like... glow is technically now a bts song feat. charli so i doubt this would be the single she was referring to but knowing our luck it probably is

armys are out there telling glow isn't charli's song are y'all gonna let this slide???????

girl i don't really care as long as  they stream it  :toofunny: (and buy it) 

The Halsey x BTS collab did okay and that song sucks. Charli isn't as main stream as Halsey atm but I think it will still do pretty good.

charli: all my songs have leaked so im not releasing any old ones like party 4 u, party party, shoes, lipstick mark, white mercedes, [insert any other song we dont have here] 

also charli: *releases glow, a song that had multiple versions leak which weve now had for over a year*

armys are out there telling glow isn't charli's song are y'all gonna let this slide???????

The last thing Elle needs is for this forum to get into a war with BTS stans.  Plus we would lose.

:spice: