Fluorine

Charli XCX

i too also hate getting new music from my favorite artist who tf does she think she is ugh

you don't have to love every single thing someone you stan puts out, you can hate something if you hate it

kiss kiss hoebag

i too also hate getting new music from my favorite artist who tf does she think she is ugh

new?? this is literally just a poorly recycled version of glow

xMcVPI7.jpg

someone made a theory on r/xcxheads saying that she's taking her revenge upon the leakers of xcx3 scraps into featurings....

idk but that is sooo bad.  :facepalm:  :toofloppy:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

What is this bullshit? She literally had us think it was a song of hers and it’s... this?

Kpop literally manages to ruin everything it touches

Literally stop complaining about the BTS collab.... do you want her power to get turned off??

BTS has fans that buy their music and don’t rip apart leaks and spend all their money on poppers and prep

OMG, You'll never stop complaining, don't ya? 

JUST A THEORY... What if She starts the album with 1999 and ends it with 2099?

Maybe she will have a lot of rithms and genres and styles on the album pointing a transition from 90/2000 'S POP to FUTURE POP she is creating trough her Mixtapes...

OMG, You'll never stop complaining, don't ya? 

JUST A THEORY... What if She starts the album with 1999 and ends it with 2099?

Maybe she will have a lot of rithms and genres and styles on the album pointing a transition from 90/2000 'S POP to FUTURE POP she is creating trough her Mixtapes...

I really don’t like this idea. I don’t like that stupid twink. I don’t like 1999. I think the name 2099 is dumb.

But if an actual album gets an actual release with an actual tour, I will be front row, being pushed by a bunch of gays, SCReaMiNg the lyrics to both

Literally stop complaining about the BTS collab.... do you want her power to get turned off??

BTS has fans that buy their music and don’t rip apart leaks and spend all their money on poppers and prep

the same fans who literally attacks everyone for no apparent reason, we wouldn't want that luv. plus the group fails vocally so it's a waste of my energy to listen to them even for a second. charli could've kept that for herself that can chart for once.

But if an actual album gets an actual release with an actual tour, I will be front row, being pushed by a bunch of gays, SCReaMiNg the lyrics to both

I've heard a few things. The album is out in October, and there's a UK tour around that time. The London date is on the 31st of October, O2 Brixton Academy. 

giphy.gif

What is this bullshit? She literally had us think it was a song of hers and it’s... this?

Kpop literally manages to ruin everything it touches

But it will give her some coins to let her release more music! 

And I don't like Glow, even the demos, but I'm happy for Her cause she's getting the recognition as Writer and producer (kind of) of music she is! I mean, let's be honest, she's not the best singer, but her writing skills are GODS LEVELS, and finally she's getting the attention / recognition she deserves!

Last year I was worried about Her, cause I thought that if no of her releases get attention, she could end a fail and forgotten artist in music industry... But now I see she's back to take her Queendom so...

And BTW, BTS has a lot of fans all over the world so probably she'll be back at top charts!

dream glow - #1 on itunes in 50 countries. #2 in US and #9 in UK well

the only time she'll top the charts then the next week it will be gone

Ok I overreacted it’s not bad? Like the lyrics don’t make sense but the song isn’t bad and they didn’t butcher it per se