Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all need to chill obviously Charletta is seeding herself all over the world so that when she does decide to drop her album, she'll have an audience throughout the world to buy, stream, and love her album and then she will take over the world and we will truly experience the XCX World that should've came in 2017! 

giphy.gif

Y'all need to chill obviously Charletta is seeding herself all over the world so that when she does decide to drop her album, she'll have an audience throughout the world to buy, stream, and love her album and then she will take over the world and we will truly experience the XCX World that should've came in 2017! 

your picture always makes me laugh omg LOLOL but tea

!

wait serious question. why do y’all think we haven’t gotten a sophie charli track in a while? like what’s the last song they did together (oomh? which was a demo just given to charli)

I mean technically we got No Angel (with additional production from Invisible Men) and Girls Night Out last year... As it's been mentioned SOPHIE is pretty expensive and that's probably why we only got one of her songs on each of the mixtapes (Roll With Me and Out Of My Head) but I imagine she'll do something for the upcoming album. We haven't had a project from Charli since Pop 2 and she worked on that so...

Alternatively Charli has moved on from SOPHIE's sound and works with AG more frequently, or SOPHIE maybe doesn't do much for Charli anymore since a whole albums worth of material leaked which neither of them can profit from now.

I was hoping for a track off of her album to drop today. I cannot believe it was Dream Glow that she was teasing yesterday. I am kinda annoyed but on the upside, ms charli will be exposed to a new demographic. The song has shot up to no. 1 on the Korean charts and it is no. 1 on itunes in other countries. So it is all the promo we need.

i know this might give charli an expanded audience but i fucking hate whatever the hell dream glow is

the 2 demos of it that leaked were flawless as it is, they didn't need to do anything besides slap some bts vocals on it or something. it would've been ok if it was that. but NO! they just had to add some shitty harmonies, add new charli vocals which sound like absolute ass, and the worst of all adding some atrocious trap percussion in the second verse. they really ruined this song, it's sad. they changed a song about seeking love into a song about dreams and it doesnt even make sense what the fuck is a dream glow like can someone explain? 

anyway its a kpop song so are we really surprised...

kiss kiss hoebag

Damn I LOVE GLOW what a suprise she re-did the lyrixs and has a large part in the song.. drum demo is better but imma need an edit of the new vox lol mixed with her demo lol soooo good