Fluorine

Charli XCX

the entitlement in here .. anyways I wonder if she will perform Dream Glow live and how she would do it? Half of the song is in Korean so idk how that would work out. maybe she would perform the demos (doubt it)?  :defeated:  All the same to me if she never performs it but like I think its going to be one of her more popular songs so?

i hope the instrumental of glow leaks so someone can put the glow's demo vocals over it and make it solo

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

not to be rude but ffs gone and 2099 it's right there

spicy and dream glow probably won't make it on the album

I think they meant released songs? We can’t count live songs as released song because half of her discography has been sung live and not officially released

The last 4 songs in a row have ALL been features, 3 out of 4 of old songs, and this is what she chose to release. Not a new song in sight

Until she releases 2099 or gone we have every right to think we will never get them no matter how many times she tweets in caps lock HEY ANGELS I HAVE THIS NEW AMAZING SONG IM SUCH A BADASS WILL I RELEASE IT? NOT REALLY YALL FAGGS DONT DESERVE SHIT

she….. really launched her first album era in five years with…. an old song of which we already had the demo and pop 2 version……… a random dj collab with one verse, one chorus, repeated, both directly from a spice girls song, and butchered with one of the ugliest drops of all time…………. and then gassed us up for……………….. another rework of an old demo on which she isn't even the main artist, released by a group most of her fans don't listen to nor want to…………………………. while she's been live premiering actual new music that we actually want and teasing the cover arts on insta………………………………………...

NO. i will be the first and last one to defend my faves but i am genuinely fucking PISSED. really ?????? i'm *so* happy she's releasing this old shit she's been wanting to release…. and i'm *so* happy she's so confident in herself rn…….. but maybe DONT play games with ur fucking fans who are literal dehydrated corpses with unfortunately fast metabolisms that you! gave! us!

• 1f308.png HAPPY PRIDE ANGELS! 1f308.png MY FAV TIME OF THE YEAR 1f308.png I’M SO HONORED TO BE SO CONNECTED TO THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY VIA THE ANGELS, COLLABORATORS & FRIENDS. 1f308.png THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY HAS TAUGHT ME TO BE FEARLESS/BOLD/PROUD 1f308.png I THANK U ENDLESSLY FOR YOUR POWER AND INSPIRATION AND LOVE 1f308.png'happy PRIDE! hope ur loving the twit vids of my new song feat a homosexual(; gonna drop a new song and end the world tmrw!(;,,,, oke here's my new song its by BTS'

• I’M DYING I HAVE A SONG WITH @QUEENSCHRISTINE ON MY ALBUM AND ITS PROBABLY THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN ???! omg yea we loved the….phone recordings

• BORED SO I’M GONNA DROP A SONG TOMORROW & END THE WORLD 1f30e.png1f498.png R U READY ANGELS? 1f493.png where sis ? which world???? who is I ??

• ugh ok fine, i’ll admit it, i’ve made the best album on the planet and you’re all gonna gag when you hear it. 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png 'new song' #4 ???? or is that too ambitious 

• vroom vroom literally turns the angels into demons. fuck, I'm literally the best popstar. no charles the behavior was ***peak*** angelic, demons come out when a false pop prophet manages to lose the gays. the. GAYS!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-12536-1409861168-1.gif?d

PULL UP PULL UP STRAIGHT TO UR GOT DAMN PREFRONTAL CORTEXXXCXXXX 

y5G4i0v.jpg

living for the ANGST of this post ! your frustration is valid sis

all my other girlies Kim, BANKS, Carly, etc have been feeding us ACTUAL GOOD music from the beginning, not reworked 3 yr old demos/{whatever tf spicy is} with unnecessary features "because they need to prove themselves to their label/get streams" or whatever tf. "I have to release these mediocre tracks before I can release good ones that my fans actually like"? Why is Charli the only one that seems to have to do that?

I only say these releases have been mediocre because well look at No Angel, GNO, Pop2, N1A, XCX World, Gone -- no doubt she's proved she's capable of better, so that's why this string of recent releases have been disappointing for me personally.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

Y’all should shut up and eat your food!

it’s not that deep... we’re a fortunate stanbase ! We’ve literally had like a combined 100 Charli songs or demos that have leaked or been released in the past 3 years

At least Charli isn’t Sky Ferreira lol !!!

i hope the instrumental of glow leaks so someone can put the glow's demo vocals over it and make it solo

the way they obsess, i feel like BTS fans already have the stems and sessions of the song lmfao

That’s what I’ve been trying awhile ago but I failed.

living for the ANGST of this post ! your frustration is valid sis

all my other girlies Kim, BANKS, Carly, etc have been feeding us ACTUAL GOOD music from the beginning, not reworked 3 yr old demos/{whatever tf spicy is} with unnecessary features "because they need to prove themselves to their label/get streams" or whatever tf. "I have to release these mediocre tracks before I can release good ones that my fans actually like"? Why is Charli the only one that seems to have to do that?

I only say these releases have been mediocre because well look at No Angel, GNO, Pop2, N1A, XCX World, Gone -- no doubt she's proved she's capable of better, so that's why this string of recent releases have been disappointing for me personally.

She’s been trying to get another hit since Fancy that’s why she’s been doing clapped collabs when we wanted a solo charli song since GNO. I’d say she needs to reduce (I ain’t stopping her) these collabs and put out something that can be really called a Charli XCX song. This era is a mess so far and I ain’t happy about where this is going.

Now with the Dream Glow being released, I hope she’s enjoying the hit and clout she’s getting until next week because no one is ever going to remember her again after this. I’ve been against Dream Glow collab this whole time because the song had so much potential to be a standard solo song. But the fact that I’m frustrated with her lying her ass about not knowing what glow is and soon enough pulled this mess of a collab with a boy group who’s fans are literally deranged 9 years olds is fucking ridiculous.

Maybe if she pulled a proper promo with her songs and reducing these clapped collabs, xcx3 era would be perfect as it should’ve been two years ago.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

It's 2019, i think it's time to stop thinking that it's the label who's making Charli collab with everyone when she likes to do so

we been knew since pop2 came out ffjsdkm

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

she….. really launched her first album era in five years with…. an old song of which we already had the demo and pop 2 version……… a random dj collab with one verse, one chorus, repeated, both directly from a spice girls song, and butchered with one of the ugliest drops of all time…………. and then gassed us up for……………….. another rework of an old demo on which she isn't even the main artist, released by a group most of her fans don't listen to nor want to…………………………. while she's been live premiering actual new music that we actually want and teasing the cover arts on insta………………………………………...

NO. i will be the first and last one to defend my faves but i am genuinely fucking PISSED. really ?????? i'm *so* happy she's releasing this old shit she's been wanting to release…. and i'm *so* happy she's so confident in herself rn…….. but maybe DONT play games with ur fucking fans who are literal dehydrated corpses with unfortunately fast metabolisms that you! gave! us!

• 1f308.png HAPPY PRIDE ANGELS! 1f308.png MY FAV TIME OF THE YEAR 1f308.png I’M SO HONORED TO BE SO CONNECTED TO THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY VIA THE ANGELS, COLLABORATORS & FRIENDS. 1f308.png THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY HAS TAUGHT ME TO BE FEARLESS/BOLD/PROUD 1f308.png I THANK U ENDLESSLY FOR YOUR POWER AND INSPIRATION AND LOVE 1f308.png'happy PRIDE! hope ur loving the twit vids of my new song feat a homosexual(; gonna drop a new song and end the world tmrw!(;,,,, oke here's my new song its by BTS'

• I’M DYING I HAVE A SONG WITH @QUEENSCHRISTINE ON MY ALBUM AND ITS PROBABLY THE BEST SONG EVER WRITTEN ???! omg yea we loved the….phone recordings

• BORED SO I’M GONNA DROP A SONG TOMORROW & END THE WORLD 1f30e.png1f498.png R U READY ANGELS? 1f493.png where sis ? which world???? who is I ??

• ugh ok fine, i’ll admit it, i’ve made the best album on the planet and you’re all gonna gag when you hear it. 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png 'new song' #4 ???? or is that too ambitious 

• vroom vroom literally turns the angels into demons. fuck, I'm literally the best popstar. no charles the behavior was ***peak*** angelic, demons come out when a false pop prophet manages to lose the gays. the. GAYS!!!!!

y5G4i0v.jpg

jesus christ, we've really lost it girlies 

NO. i will be the first and last one to defend my faves but i am genuinely fucking PISSED. really ?????? i'm *so* happy she's releasing this old shit she's been wanting to release…. and i'm *so* happy she's so confident in herself rn…….. but maybe DONT play games with ur fucking fans who are literal dehydrated corpses with unfortunately fast metabolisms that you! gave! us!

• 1f308.png HAPPY PRIDE ANGELS! 1f308.png MY FAV TIME OF THE YEAR 1f308.png I’M SO HONORED TO BE SO CONNECTED TO THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY VIA THE ANGELS, COLLABORATORS & FRIENDS. 1f308.png THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY HAS TAUGHT ME TO BE FEARLESS/BOLD/PROUD 1f308.png I THANK U ENDLESSLY FOR YOUR POWER AND INSPIRATION AND LOVE 1f308.png'happy PRIDE! hope ur loving the twit vids of my new song feat a homosexual(; gonna drop a new song and end the world tmrw!(;,,,, oke here's my new song its by BTS'
  • BORED SO I’M GONNA DROP A SONG TOMORROW & END THE WORLD 1f30e.png1f498.png R U READY ANGELS? 1f493.pngwhere sis ? which world???? who is I ??

• ugh ok fine, i’ll admit it, i’ve made the best album on the planet and you’re all gonna gag when you hear it. 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f.png'new song' #4 ???? or is that too ambitious

• vroom vroom literally turns the angels into demons. fuck, I'm literally the best popstar. no charles the behavior was ***peak*** angelic, demons come out when a false pop prophet manages to lose the gays. the. GAYS!!!!!

y5G4i0v.jpg

listen to "can you please shut up" and take some fucking notes

We need to all agree that 2099 sounds like some warm garbage though, at least in those recordings.

Really don't understand the hatred for Dream Glow though. It sounds great, improves on the leaked version by having some more variety, and is gonna make some coinnnn. We always say we want her to be successful and then when she makes a move to be successful we all complain. We can't really have it both ways.

:spice:

We need to all agree that 2099 sounds like some warm garbage though, at least in those recordings.

Really don't understand the hatred for Dream Glow though. It sounds great, improves on the leaked version by having some more variety, and is gonna make some coinnnn. We always say we want her to be successful and then when she makes a move to be successful we all complain. We can't really have it both ways.

The studio will be better  :D

Let's not judge a song from recordings where you can barely hear any of the production. It's very Pop 2-esque, I don't get the hate 

I just hate that she keeps forcing that talentless twink on us

hoiw3zgr11521.gif