Fluorine

Charli XCX

is Charli gonna be upgrading venues since her tickets are selling out so fast? is that something she usually does?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what did she say?

"I'm just like its fucking crazy for me. I used to stand backstage at my shows and like put my head around the side of the curtain and be like omg no one is there, no one is there. i use to play to no one. well thats not true, not no one. but i was never someone who sold out shows, you know?

and so just the fact that you guys are fucking buying tickets to come and see me so its not just like my parents in the audience, like hello, it really means a lot. im very very happy and i love you."

then she shout outs her true romance and sucker days

I think Toronto sold out! Rebel has a capacity of 2500

she better upgrade venues and maximise ha coin

cause like she could be having way more people buying tickets in the coming days right? this is just the first day tickets went on sale...

or did she do small venues because she just wants to have a sold out tour?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

she better upgrade venues and maximise ha coin

cause like she could be having way more people buying tickets in the coming days right? this is just the first day tickets went on sale...

or did she do small venues because she just wants to have a sold out tour?

so in Toronto, Lizzo was supposed to perform at Rebel (2500 capacity) and she got moved to Budweiser Stage (5500 capacity).. so its possible they will do the same for Charli 

but obviously sold out isnt really sold out and you can still get tickets on StubHub (they cost more) and I'm sure bots bought a lot to rip off twinks