Fluorine

Charli XCX

“It’s In Circulation”

my favorite phrase said by leakers honestly.

It’s set up as if there is a complex underground group of people getting audio and sharing it exclusively,

when in reality they are all 16 year olds sitting in their rooms pretending they pertain some importance on a mostly gay dominated fan board.

Example 10000 that BloomForYou is my favorite person on this website because they are an absolute troll and they actually come through with either cool information or actual music

for the rest, Post the Damn Audio Online or Move On

“It’s In Circulation”

my favorite phrase said by leakers honestly.

It’s set up as if there is a complex underground group of people getting audio and sharing it exclusively,

when in reality they are all 16 year olds sitting in their rooms pretending they pertain some importance on a mostly gay dominated fan board.

Example 10000 that BloomForYou is my favorite person on this website because they are an absolute troll and they actually come through with either cool information or actual music

for the rest, Post the Damn Audio Online or Move On

dude, this applies to you too...you post fake snippets all the time trying to mislead fans like that fake "bloodpop focus remix" and those fake billie songs lmao.

and calling me a troll?  :toofunny:

dude, this applies to you too...you post fake snippets all the time trying to mislead fans like that fake "bloodpop focus remix" and those fake billie songs lmao.

and calling me a troll?  :toofunny:

Omg just witnessed a murder

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

So how much money to writers get in songs? I wonder what Charli's input was on Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello's song Senorita. It at like 62mil views on youtube and did like 18mil streams on spot in two days or something. 

what songs were punk album outtakes? wanna make a playlist album for them, so far i have these:

Allergic To Love

Sucker

I'm a Dream

London Queen

Breaking Up

Can You Please Shut Up

Gold Coins

I Don't Mind

Famous

I Want Candy

Rollercoaster

I Wanna Be Like You

Let's Make Love

It Doesn't Matter (Seven Day Holiday)

Japan

1,2, Bamboo

Like This

Mow The Lawn

NYC (The Way Out) - someone please leak this <3

No Fun

Simply Irresistible

Body Of My Own

Hanging Around

Caught In The Middle

Need Ur Luv

Light It Up

Money (That's What I Want)

Coo Coo Crazy

ugh i wish we got an official punk album, it would've been so badass and showed how diverse ms xcx really isi

i'm pretty sure I Don't Mind is a very old track and was way before Sucker

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i just had a thought... this is probably a reach but what are the chances of Charli/Umru/Ag releasing Lucy Liu this year, perhaps related to the upcoming Charlie's Angels film? the 2000's charlies angels film leads Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz and Lucy Liu wont be starring, but it could be an awesome nod to the earlier films while also celebrating the new version releasing late this year. Ariana, Lana and Miley reportedly have a collab coming for the film, so a CHARLI(e's *Angels*) XCX song called LUCY LIU would just be soooo fitting  :defeated:

imagine going back in time to prevent charli getting hacked by gays and getting the actual XCX3 release? everything in LOSSLESSSS....6wvh4Y7.gif

22.png

imagine going back in time to prevent charli getting hacked by gays and getting the actual XCX3 release? everything in LOSSLESSSS....6wvh4Y7.gif

A dream but also even if she hadnt been hacked I dont think the majority of those songs would have ever seen the light of day. That album was shelved and I’m sure her label would have kept it there until most of the left-field SOPHIE songs were removed.

A dream but also even if she hadnt been hacked I dont think the majority of those songs would have ever seen the light of day. That album was shelved and I’m sure her label would have kept it there until most of the left-field SOPHIE songs were removed.

Trueeee. Do you think the hacker has it all in Lossless? i don't get why it always leak everything in LQ;/

22.png

Trueeee. Do you think the hacker has it all in Lossless? i don't get why it always leak everything in LQ;/

So to my understanding (I may be very wrong) but we have the album draft because someone got it from SOPHIE’s engineer? So assuming that the majority of what we have of that album draft is unmastered (and possibly unmixed as well) the person who got it from the engineer should probably has the raw wav files at least?

Full disclosure, I may be entirely wrong about this.