Fluorine

Charli XCX

can yall believe once we get Gone we’re finally gonna get farther than what happened with the original XCX3 with After the Afterparty being the first single and then never getting a second one

she's delayed this album for 4 years excuse us for being thirsty for the second single

what’s a week compared to those 4 years? probably nothing. i mean, we went through so much im sure we can wait another week!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i'm not mad because i'm still jamming to xxxtc and plasma  :flutter:

yaw

and i'm additionally bopping to contamination, godless, mine, act up, god control, dedicated, keepsake, late night feelings, clarity, chris, slay discog….

yet i would still like to hear my queen's new song. weird how that works.

200.gif

Now that I’m listening to the live version I wish she changed it up a bit, maybe with Lucky’s autotuned flutes or sumn

At least we get a song with an actual buildup/payoff structure unlike BIOYL and 1999

edit: talking about white Mercedes

please stop putting lucky on a pedestal, it's a very bad song that she wrote in 10 minutes!!

Yeah but this way WM has the same production of Issues and the same melody of at least 10 songs, it’s not a good look either

She may have written it in 10 minutes but there are certain aspects of it (like again the flutes) that are very interesting and seldom seen in pop music. Plus it’s a good melody and the autotuned background choirs are heavenly... like it’s not a bad song

please stop putting lucky on a pedestal, it's a very bad song that she wrote in 10 minutes!!

Didn’t she also write I love it and boom clap in ten minutes?

Gaga wrote just dance in 10 minutes

That’s because the Holy spirit whispered the lyrics to those songs in their ears

THIS.

cute, emotional, flutes & whatever but please stop. it's very basic compared to all the other pop2  productions.

and the begging for the (non existing) instrumental is even worse when there are complexly produced songs like tears and delicious that don't relate only on the vocal part like Lucky.

blame it on your love (usher remix) [ft. huck kwong, whoa vicky, lorde, florida georgia line, city girls, and imogene heap]

LOLOL I JUST SAW YOUR AVI IM DYING DJlkfajld;ajkfj Texas obvi has the best angels

THIS.

cute, emotional, flutes & whatever but please stop. it's very basic compared to all the other pop2  productions.

and the begging for the (non existing) instrumental is even worse when there are complexly produced songs like tears and delicious that don't relate only on the vocal part like Lucky.

Lucky is a ballad, it’s obviously gonna be stripped back and have a simple production that leaves more room for the voice to stand out

IMHO what they did was wonderful: a backdrop composed of layered auto-tuned choirs and a synthesiser that plays the chords, while her vocals blend beautifully (thanks to the auto-tune because she can’t sing for shit) in a heart-wrenching melody

Also the flutes aren’t used in the instrumental, like in My Heart Will Go On for example, but they’re played along with her voice, when, in the outro, her voice (and the flutes) are made to blend with the background vocals

I Got It is literally a trap beat that repeats itself over a spoken tune and this is most basic song? Bye