Fluorine

Charli XCX

how can y’all never ever be happy with anything this poor girl does? she just gave us a date and what are you doing? complaining about it being too far..... bitch it’s just a week, we waited almost 5 years for this album i guess we’ll be good for another week. stop complaining and leave miss charli xcx BE!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

how can y’all never ever be happy with anything this poor girl does? she just gave us a date and what are you doing? complaining about it being too far..... bitch it’s just a week, we waited almost 5 years for this album i guess we’ll be good for another week. stop complaining and leave miss charli xcx BE!

I’m sure we’re all just fucking around! I wouldn’t take it too seriously. We’re all excited and happy that we at least know when Gone is being released :)

giphy.gif

I’m sure we’re all just fucking around! I wouldn’t take it too seriously. We’re all excited and happy that we at least know when Gone is being released :)

weeee betterrrrr beeeeeeeee!!!!!! yas bitch im so happy we’re getting an album!!!! stream blame it on your love

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

charli's had one of the messiest careers of any modern pop star, can y'all just let us complain in peace? i promise you are not doing anything by patronizing us. we have all spent years obsessively streaming live recordings of her songs and waiting for release, many of which we will never hear in studio quality. we are obviously happy this one is being released and will obviously be appeased once the song is out. i'm not sorry for being impatient in the meantime.

like, this thread has 3564 pages. how many do you think have been spent thirsting for a song ? … that is what makes it iconic

:air:

BYE SIS another week? and she won't even release the video because it will take a month to edit 3 minutes of her dancing on a green screen ffs cheap ass bitch

the reason why it's coming out next week is because she was trying to avoid bioyl meltdowns 2.0 and release the song the same time as the video (which is the right thing to do).

Do y’all think... Charli is gonna be queen of the 2020’s? :defeated: :defeated:

I hope so! I'm forcing Charli down my sister's throat LOL like today i made her listen to Vroom Vroom EP and Lucky. She liked Vroom Vroom (idk if she listen to Lucky yet). She also liked Porche (but not Unlock it) her fav is Dreamer and Drugs.

Next ima sent her a playlist of all her monthly singles + ATAP & Boys

I already hooked my brother, he listens to her on his own. My afther likes her but he isn't tech savvy, he listens to whatever is on the radio lol