Fluorine

Charli XCX

i’ll never get why globelamp gets so much attention when she’s hating on charli, there are so many people out here hating on charli and saying even worse things, what makes her so special?? the only thing that differentiates her from other random twitter trolls is that she’s verified, but that doesn’t mean shit when no one knows who you are.. people are acting like another well known artist is bashing charli, but this is just some random girl with a verified twitter account.

qfrWuBl.png

i’ll never get why globelamp gets so much attention when she’s hating on charli, there are so many people out here hating on charli and saying even worse things, what makes her so special?? the only thing that differentiates her from other random twitter trolls is that she’s verified, but that doesn’t mean shit when no one knows who you are.. people are acting like another well known artist is bashing charli, but this is just some random girl with a verified twitter account.

Honestly I think because it's funny lol. I find her tweets and issues with Charli hilarious and so stupid. Like she really has no point and spends more time tweeting about Charli than on her actual career. I think we all just find it kinda bizarre and she funny to make fun of cause she high key a pathetic person.

But yeah, she wants attention and we should stop giving it to her but its very amusing - to me at least.

Next time she wants to act up someone should ask her why her opinion on anything should matter when theres a restraining order against her for assaulting her ex-boyfriend and breaking into his family’s home on two occasions?

She keeps mentioning death threats from Charli stans but I cant find any in her mentions. Seems a little suspect given that she claimed the same thing against her ex-boyfriend in court without proof.

I Got It instrumental belongs in the music hall of fame of all time like. Put that shit up there with Mozart & Beethoven :legend:

how can you...please tell me of a time that Mozart and Beethoven ever released anything to the level I Got It...they will never reach the levels of that masterpiece...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

how can you...please tell me of a time that Mozart and Beethoven ever released anything to the level I Got It...they will never reach the levels of that masterpiece...

I Got It instrumental belongs in the music hall of fame of all time like. Put that shit up there with Mozart & Beethoven :legend:

yall....

get some ears... please...

xMcVPI7.jpg

how can you...please tell me of a time that Mozart and Beethoven ever released anything to the level of any of Charli's work...they will never reach the level to any of her masterpieces...

fixed it

Fixed it pt.2

her first 2 mixtapes aged like $400,000 wine in a diamond encrusted goblet

im stealing this and publicating it on facebook btw 

I follow lots of angles and i have no idea who is goble person is? 

maybe its because i've been horny and liking a lot of shitrtless pics lately and thats mostly my twitter feed right now djfldfal;kj

also i dont what Plasma is? (proejct, single, leaked, fan made?) but i like 

as slow as this album rollout seems is anyone else quite excited by the fact that we'll have 10 (hopefully) completely unheard tracks when Charli drops - kinda hate when 3/4 of a project gets dropped as "buzz singles" makes the album release so anticlimactic 

as slow as this album rollout seems is anyone else quite excited by the fact that we'll have 10 (hopefully) completely unheard tracks when Charli drops - kinda hate when 3/4 of a project gets dropped as "buzz singles" makes the album release so anticlimactic 

a lot of artist also release like 1-4 singles before the album drops too! idk i forgot if rita (also under Atlantic did that too) so we might get less. heres to hoping we dont tho!

a lot of artist also release like 1-4 singles before the album drops too! idk i forgot if rita (also under Atlantic did that too) so we might get less. heres to hoping we dont tho!

yeah i'd be happy with 1999, BIOYL, Gone, WM, 2099 and then hopefully the rest surprises - although a video for Shake It... the serve that would be

tommy cash and charli honestly can do no wrong together, we have cool 3d world, delicious, plasma and soon click - that i'm so sure it's going to be a bop

thank u ag so much for introducing these two to each other

no silly this doesn't have vocals 

that's true... but just listening through this without the vocals there's a newfound respect for all the intricate sounds in this song like i swear i've never appreciated this song as much until now & its such a diverse track