Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, we all know how much music Charli has had leaked or remains unreleased but are there any other projects / albums / EPs that were planned and got reworked or scrapped?

We have the original version of Sucker (with SuperLove and Light It Up etc.), the punk EP and then obviously XCX World.

thst 24 hours album, iirc there's gonna be a song from it on charli 

Plasma secretly a PC Music Vol. 3 track??? My mind!

MAKE IT HAPPEN AG. :oprah3:

pc music is dead

the 24hrs album... iconic

imagine if they released that as a mixtape

by the time the album is out we'd have heard a third of the 24 hours album. not the songs in their original form, but still cool. hope they use more of those tracks in the future

is it just me or the mixing on Plasma terrible?? 808/kick is way too loud compared to the rest of the elements of the song to the point it is almost unlistenable

i found a rip from the mix when it was on NTS and it sounds much better. the quality isnt as good as the version theyve uploaded but its muuuch better balanced

well mixcloud quality is 22kbps lol gone primavera also sounded p bad for the same reason

yeah this one is a lot better https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/1147179116581523457 

by the time the album is out we'd have heard a third of the 24 hours album. not the songs in their original form, but still cool. hope they use more of those tracks in the future

what do you mean?

what do you mean?

the 24h album has 9 tracks. We already have I Got It, we have live recordings of Party Party, and i dont wanna know is on Charli. So thats 1/3 of the 24h album lol

but yeah like i said, the versions we have technically arent the original 24h versions since i got it was solo, party party was without umru (i think?) and were demos etc