Fluorine

Charli XCX

the breakdown is so empty nnnn

the whole song seems to have a theme of switching the space of the sound from a really small room to a really big one and once it gets super cavernous to bring it all back in which imo is a really cool way to communicate the simultaneous feelings of claustrophobia and being overwhelmed and feeling really small - would not put it past a.g. and nomak to actually consider that

mixing is done by geoff swan btw he does all of a.g's mixes 

X----into me, into you----X

okay i listened on apple music and HOLY SHIT.

this is my favorite charli song in a long time. the combination of their voices is nothing short of flawless and A. G. really snapped on this one, huh? it’s so soft and intimate and vulnerable. all the intricacies in the production are just stunning. the outtro? sure to be an album highlight. for those who dislike- get some taste.

H0bDaqU.gif

Forgot to post this! I had an assignment to create a leaflet for any music festival so I decided to make one up for PC Music. PC Music thread is dead so I'll just share here lol

What do you think?

The text is mostly from Pitchfork reviews and interviews and the inside text about the festival is from Lovebox's website lol

cmEQLIq.png

sKqj4me.png

LOV3Dm1.png

SJ9MQlB.png

mxr0uEx.png

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif