Fluorine

Charli XCX

can we all report globeclownlamp on Twitter so she gets closed and shut up for the eternity? Even if she creates another account, at least she will loose her verified (paid) account...

trying to convince hope?

If all the songs are as “good” as the singles there’s a chance WM is gonna be the album highlight which I’d prefer that the album highlight was not a Bad Romance cover but whatever I’ll take what I can get

i was ready to go on globelamp’s twitter account to have a good laugh and guess what she blocked me sjsjsk :(

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

in other news, I rediscovered this sad af interview 

this kinda tells an incredible career arc… true romance ignored vs. i love it, fancy, boom clap; sucker out of frustration/retaliation; period post-sucker… leading her to sophie, a.g., and everything since. i would love to see a documentary on it, especially 2015-16 (also a great opportunity to release the exchange tracks, could even bundle them with movie tickets which is very sophie).

this kinda tells an incredible career arc… true romance ignored vs. i love it, fancy, boom clap; sucker out of frustration/retaliation; period post-sucker… leading her to sophie, a.g., and everything since. i would love to see a documentary on it, especially 2015-16 (also a great opportunity to release the exchange tracks, could even bundle them with movie tickets which is very sophie).

she’s too busy making the nasty cherry reality show for this ughhh

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

If all the songs are as “good” as the singles there’s a chance WM is gonna be the album highlight which I’d prefer that the album highlight was not a Bad Romance cover but whatever I’ll take what I can get

i seriously will NEVER understand the hype for WM. literally never. like, it's sooo boring and the fact it's basically a Issues+bad romance mashup makes it even worse. Imagine stealing space from Dance all Night/Attention/1000 Times for a song that already leaked in full and is so uninspired. The tragedy

i seriously will NEVER understand the hype for WM. literally never. like, it's sooo boring and the fact it's basically a Issues+bad romance mashup makes it even worse. Imagine stealing space from Dance all Night/Attention/1000 Times for a song that already leaked in full and is so uninspired. The tragedy

i know it's an issues/bad romance mashup but it's good? like, I truly think it's better than all of her singles thus far. 

what they meant when they said that WM was gonna be the highlight wasn't "WM is such a beautiful song omg best song eva" but rather "this album is sounding so *bad* i'm afraid WM, despite being an issues/bad romance mashup, is gonna be one of the best songs" which I kinda agree with? like again these singles are not that good and WM is still looking better. is it her best song? no. is it better than these singles? imo yes 

going through my monthly meltdown over the fact that we'll never get Taxi in HQ no big deal

We do. We just don't have the final that has a different post chorus. CTMP is the only XCX World song that we don't have in HQ.