Fluorine

Charli XCX

it needs to be said .... charli album cover is so ugly there’s like nothing happening it’s like just there and the grey background was a choice

Someone book her an optometrist appointment

Someone book her an optometrist appointment

it's lowkey tea tho...

like that cover was shot in 3 seconds and then some unpaid coffe-fetching intern was given the task to photoshop a red snake onto her body and call it a day

the xcx world cover looks so much better? like she was serving looks and like its fucking amazing? both the pink one and the blue one

the christian imagery is iconic and I love how she's basically implying she's the saviour of pop music but come on a grey backdrop? this is so much better and it's literally been photoshopped by a twitter gay

BaTjVK2.jpg

get in my picture

POSE

get in my frame

CLOSE

you're so cool

POSE

yeah

POSE

yeah

CLOSE

QpI72RT.png

LOOK GOOD WHEN I WALK IN THE PARTY

RIDE PINK CARS LIKE MALIBU BARBIE

DRESSED UP 1999 VERSACE

I LOVE PABLLO PABLLO LOVES CHARLI

tenor.gif

From a marketing perspective, dropping 2099 just before the album is very wise. News articles are gonna JUMP at the "follow up to 1999", "Charli reminds us that she is the past, present and future of pop" etc. PLUS Troye's fanbase.... great exposure for the album

can she fucking stop, please, can she fucking release a good song for fucks sake enough with the blond fucking twink i beg you i beG YOU

can she fucking stop, please, can she fucking release a good song for fucks sake enough with the blond fucking twink i beg you i beG YOU

its okay troye's not blonde anymore! 

X----into me, into you----X