Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't even hate Brooke as much as some of y'all but this is objectively false

she has the best production,  i'm sorry. it's all warbly and goes so  great with her weird voice. truly fucking alien  experience and we stan. period

it's also the most sophie moment of the album

and has the best "shake it" postchorus

do yall recognize the number of 'circular' elements in cross you out? like the bassy synth, the way she sings the third "when you're not around" with a velocity, the way the tempo is one to which you bop side to side? it's like making slow revolutions around a ring. i see a viral video with hoola hoops. i could listen to that song on repeat for hours and be continually amazed by it. 

i could listen to that song on repeat for hours and be continually amazed by it.

sameeee I can & have listened to it on repeat for hours :flutter:

Cross You Out is so incredible, the production is so lush & it’s such an anthem.. tbh still one of my favorite Charli songs ever, most likely in my Top 5 songs from Charli as well. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

do yall recognize the number of 'circular' elements in cross you out? like the bassy synth, the way she sings the third "when you're not around" with a velocity, the way the tempo is one to which you bop side to side? it's like making slow revolutions around a ring. i see a viral video with hoola hoops. i could listen to that song on repeat for hours and be continually amazed by it. 

every time i listen to it my hips are moving round and round. EVERY TIME