Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm literally super new to Charli's music and fandom, and I'm sooo obsessed with Take My Hand omg JFKDJF it's such a weird song but I listened to it so many times today. It definitely sounds like an underrated song, what do you guys think about it

Not me coming to talk about an old ass song in 2019

why u wanna go to sleep? dont go to sleep dont go to sleep LETS GO AAAOUTTTT

i have so many memories listening to that song and gettin all my friends into charli with it

k7JHvZQ.gifJuJjSub.gifk7JHvZQ.gif

Save for the jarring transition into the first chorus, I'm loving this extended mix of "February 2017": 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnWJ9mLcA40

I don't find it jarring at all. It makes sense... but the transition OUT of it though, needs like 2 bars of rest to make that 2nd verse sound right, as it comes in.

Thinking about this snippet....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rcOaPb3Hks

Charli XCX x Marshmello omg imagine the power that would have! The fucking asian baby boy in me is precumming at the thought of Charli dipping into the EDM scene hngggg

I don't understand how Charli isn't involved with more EDM type stuff... feature on big tracks... that's like, HER SCENE!!!

dream collabs:

-ayesha erotica

-slayyyter

-imogen heap

-kacey musgraves 

-maggie rogers

-lorde

tbh I feel like charli is versatile enough to fit into any of their styles but I cant see kacey on a charli track lol

:bitchfight:

Y’all... I’ve never been to a concert before and I saw charli tonight.

I’m fairly certain my anus prolapsed, I don’t have a voice, I sweated off 10lbs, my phone died halfway through the show, I got groped a lot, and she CROWD SURFED.

My life will never be the same...

dream collabs

- Rosalia

- FKA twigs

- Grimes

- Banks

- Bat For Lashes

- Tinashe

- Tommy Genesis (....but actually release it)

- LOONA 

- Rina Sawayama

- Kelela

- Kimbra

- Lorde

- St Vincent

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

charli should work with iglooghost, she even added him to her motherfucking future playlist once last year, his productions are out of this world, extremely futuristic, i keep thinking about a iglooghost remix of 2099 or something... the power it would have...

dream collabs

- Rosalia

- FKA twigs

- Grimes

- Banks

- Bat For Lashes

- Tinashe

- Tommy Genesis (....but actually release it)

- LOONA

- Rina Sawayama

- Kelela

- Kimbra

- Lorde

- St Vincent

finally some taste in here.......i would like to see all of these come true

I don't understand how Charli isn't involved with more EDM type stuff... feature on big tracks... that's like, HER SCENE!!!

We do have Lost in Space, Jungle, Diamonds, Deadstream, Hand in the Fire, 1 Night, Love Gang, Dirty Sexy Money, Playboy Style and Spicy. She has many collaborations with EDM artists that just get paid dust and are highly underrated. Yet here we are talking about XCX world instead and begging for unreleased shit.

We do have Lost in Space, Jungle, Diamonds, Deadstream, Hand in the Fire, 1 Night, Love Gang, Dirty Sexy Money, Playboy Style and Spicy. She has many collaborations with EDM artists that just get paid dust and are highly underrated. Yet here we are talking about XCX world instead and begging for unreleased shit.

Hmm I think the only song I would consider from your list that is actually EDM is Dirty Sexy Money.. the other songs are electronic music but I'm not sure if they're the kinds you'd find at a rave or something. I think both Heartmachine and I are referring to basic EDM artists like Cashmere Cat, Marshmallow, Kygo, Gryffin, Illenium, etc. Basically more collaborations that could lead to similar sounds as Run 4 Your Money or Teenage Kicks

giphy.gif