Fluorine

Charli XCX

The version of CTMP we have/leaked is the SOPHIE version. I'm pretty sure there's A. G. Cook demo snippet floating around though.

The version of CTMP we have is the Invisible Men version. The other version is also the Invisible Men, just reworked.

Makes me sad that Girls Night Out never got a video. Maybe if she puts it on a future album she might hopefully.

Girl she doesn’t even remember she has a song called GNO

N e ways

She literally pretended she didn’t have an album ready to be released in 2017 to paint herself as a victim (which I’m not saying she isn’t to a certain degree) so like hoping for a video to her XCX world stuff is up there with her releasing taxi in terms of delusional

She literally pretended she didn’t have an album ready to be released in 2017 to paint herself as a victim (which I’m not saying she isn’t to a certain degree) so like hoping for a video to her XCX world stuff is up there with her releasing taxi in terms of delusional

Girl you need to calm down. I lit rally stated that I wished we got a music video for a song and you're calling me delusional. Girl bye.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Girl you need to calm down. I lit rally stated that I wished we got a music video for a song and you're calling me delusional. Girl bye.

I’m calm fjdjskksksk sorry I came across as aggressive

But I mean you kinda are, the monthly drops are dead to her and she doesn’t even play them anymore

But I mean you kinda are, the monthly drops are dead to her and she doesn’t even play them anymore

You are so fucking annoying omg. She literally played Focus and Girls Night Out weeks before the album release, she only removed them to make room for more album tracks on the setlist. Also, 1999 was technically a monthly drop? ALSO she literally just released merch with No Angel on it so what is your point?

FzytWEW.png

You are so fucking annoying omg. She literally played Focus and Girls Night Out weeks before the album release, she only removed them to make room for more album tracks on the setlist. Also, 1999 was technically a monthly drop? ALSO she literally just released merch with No Angel on it so what is your point?

1999 wasn’t a monthly drop, she skipped 2 months before releasing it was kinda implied that had it gone well she would’ve released an album at some point

She didn’t remove them to make room for the album, she wanted to start out with a clean slate. There is no other explanation that justifies not playing anything from her past 5 projects

Also it is kinda delusional to hope she would put GNO on an album after she scrapped so much material for Charli?? Like I’m not saying anything new yall just wanna pick a fight

I don't think she hates GNO or doesn't acknowledge their existence, she just wants everyone to focus on her new music and album more than her older songs

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Can we appreciate Party Party for a moment. I thought we would never get it

teaaa! one of the best leaks we got recently

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever