Fluorine

Charli XCX

Tbh I really loved 2017 Charli, I think that’s when she was my top, top, top artist, now she’s like number 4/5, which is still cool but I feel like she had an edge back then that she’s kinda...lost now? I dunno I can’t put my finger on it, no hate she’s still a boss

giphy.gif

Okay I can’t tell if I’m just super tired from NyQuil or if this is real but is the bridge in the YouTube version of white Mercedes different than the bridge on Spotify? Like the sounds are so different and it’s interesting that both bridges give similar yet very distinct vibes...

giphy.gif

the fact that it's been 18 hours since Charli tweeted that the Click remix is out when it's still only out in the UK...

She 100% has no idea it isn't out. No one at Atlantic can be bothered to feed her with info about her own release..

I was trying to find the online store and ended up on Charli’s official site with all the tour postings... most of the remaining US tour stops are sold out, so that’s cool. The shows have seemed kinda big in some cases too so even better.

Idk about you guys, but it was almost starting to feel like we were some of the only fans out there for a while lol... like Charli fans were few and far between, hence my rants yesterday. Had to get those out, sorry... :facepalm: but it ain’t easy being a straight, hardcore Angel... :toofunny:

Um I know I’m 700 years late but I finally watched the White Mercedes music video and it’s literally STUNNNNNNNNING. I actually got goosebumps during the end with the fireworks. So great.

P.S. @@Heartmachine people have literally assumed my sexuality so many times over my music taste, so I totally relate to what you were saying. You’re not the only straight hardcore angel around here I promise!

H0bDaqU.gif

We love our str8 legends National Anthem & Heartmachine.. but you know what they say. Three is a crowd. Only 2 straights allowed in this thread! Sorry I don’t make the rules. :hooker:

I am the third.. sorry :( haha

remix is NOT good. i admittedly like a few songs by slayyyter - but this remix is a mess. her verse doesn’t sound good with the rest of the song sonically. the mixing is shit. it’s sounds like a soundcloud fan edit. i think most people are just excited about the IDEA of slayyyter x charli. but look at the material

can we have rain over london and bwyg now

did white dress leak? do we have any snippets? it has 400+ scrobbles on last fm but i've never found white dress (full/snippets)

bIZyMFi.gif