Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli just need to find a good director. The two (three I guess) she’s been working with this era are not doing it.

she needs to work with David LaChapelle...

lABVyGE.png

I mean........that’d be cool but sis debut with 42k sales, shes never getting that kind of budget.

if Atlantic can give that Martinez girl a $6.000.000 budget...... they can give Charli some coins as well

lABVyGE.png

if Atlantic can give that Martinez girl a $6.000.000 budget...... they can give Charli some coins as well

Melanie is rich, she paid the whole K-12 Movie I think (of course she had support but Atlantic would never give her budget for a movie). I dont know if Charli has more money than Mel but would she really pay and invest a few more to make (a little bit) nicer mv for this era?

Melanie is rich, she paid the whole K-12 Movie I think (of course she had support but Atlantic would never give her budget for a movie). I dont know if Charli has more money than Mel but would she really pay and invest a few more to make (a little bit) nicer mv for this era?

No she confirmed she was given 6 million dollars to make the movie by Atlantic

What kind of clownery is that? Charlotte whats the t?

Apparently they gave her 2 millions initially but she said it wasn’t enough... I see John Wanie Gaicinez has her dia de los muertos clown skeleton suit on

nope, Atlantic gave her 6.000.000 for the film lkdsjfklsdf

"The colorful feature-length production was financed by Martinez's label, Atlantic Records, totaling an investment of $5 million to $6 million"

lABVyGE.png

nope, Atlantic gave her 6.000.000 for the film lkdsjfklsdf

"The colorful feature-length production was financed by Martinez's label, Atlantic Records, totaling an investment of $5 million to $6 million"

Atlantic must really love Melanie, but I'm not surprised considering how successful Cry Baby was. But can we please not spread Melanie hate on this thread.

I mean the tour was meant to promote her album but I can understand your sentiment! I personally felt like her setlist was fine and enjoyed the polarity of the songs... I also went to her free concert in San Diego during her Pop2 era and found myself enjoying her current tour setlist more. Just curious - did you like Pop2 or Charli more? :0

I like Pop2 more forsure.

And really? That set was only 11 songs but every one was a BOP.

Here is a CTMP 320 edit I just did. It has been normalized and I compressed the dynamic range a little bit so the volume is way more consistent and the mix sounds even. IMO it makes it sound a lot less like stems with different volume levels put together. It’s not perfect but I figure anyone who is bothered/hasn’t gotten used to the loudness during the choruses will prolly appreciate.

https://dbree.org/v/865061