Fluorine

Charli XCX

Mixtape concept:

I tried to do a mixtape with the remixes of 2017-now songs and recent leaked tracks. Named it Heav3n because it's the only title I tought of that could have a 3 in its title.bwL74oy.png

No offence but what’s the point of putting a bunch of songs that have nothing in common and weren’t even done in the same sessions/timeframe together? Like at this point just do an unreleased album and call it a day, these are literally just remixes/demos or snippets

FUCKING CHARLI IS RUINING MY LOVE LIFE

the spark is gone once they tell me they don't enjoy Charli :defeated:

But then again when you meet someone with the same taste in music It's heavenly! It's probably the most important thing for me. If you can't make out to Lana, fuck to Charli, get stoned to Björk and jump on the bed to Carly Rae It's just not happening. Also paws up!

But then again when you meet someone with the same taste in music It's heavenly! It's probably the most important thing for me. If you can't make out to Lana, fuck to Charli, get stoned to Björk and jump on the bed to Carly Rae It's just not happening. Also paws up!

I need to find a girl that loves her some The 1975 and Charli, otherwise it’s just not gonna work... :toofunny:

Bonus points if she can rock out to some punk and metalcore lol.

i would love to see charli experiment on french house and techno

do you have any artists in mind? i'd love to know some artists around these genres? ^ 

Instagram.com/y1anni

pretty sure the ‘big announcement’ is the nasty cherry documentary that was rumoured like ages ago. pretty cool! proud of cholina

ewwwww can charli choke 

Yall should send her the only link we have which is the demo Does she even have the song? Sophie is known to monopolize all her features lol rest in peace Sunscreen

What if she’s doing her research? She’s going to find that Taxi (final) has NOT LEAKED... or P4U... or Lucy Liu... lol idk...

And so what if they did? ......RELEASE!! :toofunny:

What if she’s doing her research? She’s going to find that Taxi (final) has NOT LEAKED... or P4U... or Lucy Liu... lol idk...

And so what if they did? ......RELEASE!! :toofunny:

Or... she wants to know the links so she can exclude them from the internet lol