Fluorine

Charli XCX

the fact that party 4 u will never leak :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: ... not my favorite unleaked song but she's cute and i wish i could listen to the studio version :defeated:

bIZyMFi.gif

My best friend was the one that dressed as a taxi at the Toronto show. We’re screaming at all this mess he’s caused...if she releases it or completely scraps it from the internet...whew...

If she plays the song live on tour that means ur friend saved the Gay Community

I wonder what she’s cooking up with asking for a link of Taxi... maybe she’s curious what demo we have? Or maybe she’s actually prepping to perform it some on the European tour? Omfg idk I’m being a clown it’s probably nothing again :flop:

I literally noticed she was lying when she said she had no idea where the file is in her pc lol. Its probably nothing as usual but if its not she wants to know what version we have (I dont think atlantic would let her tweet this kind of thing asking for links??) Maybe shes just being rebel. My clown suit is clean and ready to be used so...

My best friend was the one that dressed as a taxi at the Toronto show. We’re screaming at all this mess he’s caused...if she releases it or completely scraps it from the internet...whew...

your friend has an amazing ass btw!

also have no idea waht she is planning, probably just nothing  :defeated: