Fluorine

Charli XCX

nope, Atlantic gave her 6.000.000 for the film lkdsjfklsdf

"The colorful feature-length production was financed by Martinez's label, Atlantic Records, totaling an investment of $5 million to $6 million"

Imagine sinking that much money into an ABDL fetishist who said "never saying no" is consent, over a pop star with universal acclaim and no problematic history. Yikes.

I mean I hate that rapist as much as anyone but her music does better numbers than Charli (idk who is listening to it, but I guess the numbers are there) so its not crazy to think Atlantic would be more willing to invest in something they know theyll get a return on than Charli who hasn’t had a hit in the US since 2014 (2015?)

Here is a CTMP 320 edit I just did. It has been normalized and I compressed the dynamic range a little bit so the volume is way more consistent and the mix sounds even. IMO it makes it sound a lot less like stems with different volume levels put together. It’s not perfect but I figure anyone who is bothered/hasn’t gotten used to the loudness during the choruses will prolly appreciate.

https://dbree.org/v/865061

the edit we all didn't know we needed -- thank you!!

it sounds like it fades-in though... can you fix that?

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I mean I hate that rapist as much as anyone but her music does better numbers than Charli (idk who is listening to it, but I guess the numbers are there) so its not crazy to think Atlantic would be more willing to invest in something they know theyll get a return on than Charli who hasn’t had a hit in the US since 2014 (2015?)

Melanie hasn't had a hit literally ever. Her biggest hit was on the bubbling charts  :rip:

Girl I love you but not a Kim Petras stan calling Melanie a rapist

Atlantic must really love Melanie, but I'm not surprised considering how successful Cry Baby was. But can we please not spread Melanie hate on this thread.

No

the power melanie martinez has...... ugh. a rapist, literally a rapist.

stay mad sis, stay mad.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever