shake it = i got it

gone = out of my head

february 2017 = backseat

silver cross = tears

2099 = delicious

warm = porsche

i don't wanna know = lucky

you literally can't tell me otherwise

that or gone getting swapped for 1999 since they're both rather divisive songs for this fanbase

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

has anyone who has gone to this tour been kind of disappointed? Like not that she was bad but just the concert could have been better?

I was @ the chicago show last night and like I was not feeling it v much (possibly cuz I was extremely overtired and proceeded to speedball right before the show) but also in part cuz of the setlist I feel. Too many ballads(IDWK, Warm, Feb 2017, Thoughts, WM, Official, Track 10) and too many “go hard” songs-(NLC, Click, VV, Shake it, I got it, 2099). I wanna hear more singalong type bops, where she sings, like Unlock it and Gone and cross you out and 1999-(ie no angel out of my head femmebot porsche backseat dreamer blame it on u 3AM taxi babygirl ATAP GNO)

Or maybe y’all are out here loving it, idk

just bought the ticket for the concert in Milan... SO HAPPY  :party:

I wanna meet her too... What time are u angels going in queue so you can have access to the M&G? I really hope in Italy there won't be so many fanatics so I don't have to get there at 6/7 am 

10 di mattina è il massimo a cui posso scendere, prima è pura follia  :hooker:

has anyone who has gone to this tour been kind of disappointed? Like not that she was bad but just the concert could have been better?

I was @ the chicago show last night and like I was not feeling it v much (possibly cuz I was extremely overtired and proceeded to speedball right before the show) but also in part cuz of the setlist I feel. Too many ballads(IDWK, Warm, Feb 2017, Thoughts, WM, Official, Track 10) and too many “go hard” songs-(NLC, Click, VV, Shake it, I got it, 2099). I wanna hear more singalong type bops, where she sings, like Unlock it and Gone and cross you out and 1999-(ie no angel out of my head femmebot porsche backseat dreamer blame it on u 3AM taxi babygirl ATAP GNO)

Or maybe y’all are out here loving it, idk

I mean the tour was meant to promote her album but I can understand your sentiment! I personally felt like her setlist was fine and enjoyed the polarity of the songs... I also went to her free concert in San Diego during her Pop2 era and found myself enjoying her current tour setlist more. Just curious - did you like Pop2 or Charli more? :0 

giphy.gif

What’s a good entry point for Charli’s music? I’m at a point where I’m going to introduce her to a friend. He’s into a lot of punk-based music I like, but also likes electronic stuff as well.

Also, back in the Sucker days I had friends that knew of Charli but they “weren’t really into much of her stuff” at the time. So in this case, what’s a good re-entry point? lol

What’s a good entry point for Charli’s music? I’m at a point where I’m going to introduce her to a friend. He’s into a lot of punk-based music I like, but also likes electronic stuff as well.

Also, back in the Sucker days I had friends that knew of Charli but they “weren’t really into much of her stuff” at the time. So in this case, what’s a good re-entry point? lol

Gone - I literally don't know anyone that dislikes that song  :hooker: