Fluorine

Charli XCX

Am I missing something......? maybe I’m speaking too soon and need to wait on more details but... who’s going to want to watch a Netflix series on Nasty Cherry? Like... a Netflix series on charli xcx maybe, but I feel like Nasty Cherry has about 17 fans. I’m sure I’ll still watch to see how charli is involved but I- hmm idk

H0bDaqU.gif

Am I missing something......? maybe I’m speaking too soon and need to wait on more details but... who’s going to want to watch a Netflix series on Nasty Cherry? Like... a Netflix series on charli xcx maybe, but I feel like Nasty Cherry has about 17 fans. I’m sure I’ll still watch to see how charli is involved but I- hmm idk

I mean it's a Netflix show.....plenty of people are going to watch it because Netflix will promote it. It's actually a really smart way to market an artist.

Okay ya'll so i need help to give Charli some promo.

I need ya'll to like my commend that says Charli XCX White Mercedes so they add it to our school radio rotation!

https://www.facebook.com/UTRGVRadio/posts/3053054861436084?comment_id=3054150457993191&notif_id=1571704963043949&notif_t=feed_comment

but lets not make it loos sus, i only need like 3 likes, and it'd be cool if you had a spanish sounding name since the majority of my school is Latino

Change your name to Jose Escabar and your location to Texas  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3