Fluorine

Charli XCX

he only has snippets of recordings, nothing in full  :toofunny:

are there any chances of songs like white dress, mona lisa, dance all night, etc... leaking? (even if it's buying?) who has those songs besides dennis?

the only 2018 song i care about is Dance All Night. the Robyn vibe is amazing

imo dance all night would've been a good choice of second single (early this year (feb/march). it's really good, idk why she scrapped it :crossed:

bIZyMFi.gif

Just wanted to tell yall I won the PayPal complaint and even thought I would’ve won it anyway cause my order didn’t ship the reason why I won it is because Warner didn’t even bother to get back to me

They literally let me won

I don’t know why, tho I assume it’s because they have so much money 40 bucks aren’t gonna make a difference, but it’s still interesting to note and thought yall might be interested

Bottom line, if you did order the vinyl from their store file the complaint causa chances are they won’t get back and you’ll be refunded the money

Not to start this N1A vs. Pop 2 thing again but I've been thinking, and honestly between N1A and Pop 2 N1A is better as a full cohesive body of work, but Pop 2 is better in terms of songs seperately.

You could have just stopped at “N1A is better.” :teehee:

14417469274.gif

imo dance all night would've been a good choice of second single (early this year (feb/march). it's really good, idk why she scrapped it :crossed:

i was hoping that Dance All Night could come out on the latest MO album lmfao (at least If It's Over is a cute girl)

This one person saying „drop this tired ass nasty cherry promo“ if you dont have anything nice to say then don‘t say it. Specifically in her comments where she sees them. God... some people are so fucking rude. Ignore her post if you don‘t like it, charli is gonna do it anyways, getting a nasty attitude won‘t help anyone