Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm about to set this thread on fire but

:flutter:  LIZ Planet Y2K is more cohesive than XCX World and Number 1 Angel  :flutter: 

which in no way means it's necessarily better than any of them, but it is really more cohesive and that's periodt luv

not meaning to put them against each other, actually just want to praise LIZ work since it feels like a sequel to what we wanted for XCX World era

planet y2k's cute but it's just throwback music tbh, it has like no unique spin on it

qfrWuBl.png

just relistened to N1A in a long time and Blame It On U is so underrated ughhh it’s excellent.. i feel like if Charli was a pc artist signed to pc music her sound would be most similar to that song

I love when the music drops out for a second and you're just bombarded with the big club moment towards the end. :defeated: :defeated:

A N1A highlight!

wait i just listened to the bounce final that leaked the other day ... why does it sound so bad like the quality. it sounds like the verses prechorus and instrumental were all made separately and put together on one song.  UMMMM

wait i just listened to the bounce final that leaked the other day ... why does it sound so bad like the quality. it sounds like the verses prechorus and instrumental were all made separately and put together on one song.  UMMMM

Also the vocals sound very... dry? Idk how to describe it. It definitely isn't the final version that was going to be put on the album. I'm guessing a final demo cut of the song with all parts included

Guys I have 2 "This Is The Moment" files here

01 This Is The Moment Mix1.mp3

3:34

01_This_is_the_moment_SG_Blood_mi.mp3

3:28

What's the demo and what's the final?

Vocal chops at the beginning is the final i believe

satellite please say literally anything else besides "i wish ___ would leak". 

talk about charlie challenge, this thread is "Charli XCX" not "Charli XCX Beg Spam".

you can want an unleaked song, that's fine, but not everybody needs to hear that every chance you get to announce it.

xMcVPI7.jpg