Fluorine

Charli XCX

genuine question, why does everyone seem to hate mykki's verse so much? i've never understood it

i've always loved mykki's verse because it's the power that makes femmebot so iconic. of course dorian & charli do a great job, but mykki's part breaks up the track and makes the song go HARD even if its just for like 30 seconds

genuine question, why does everyone seem to hate mykki's verse so much? i've never understood it

the rhymes & references are so cheesy/forced/cringey I just can’t listen to it. It sounds like a lame drag race rap challenge verse lol. Just ruins the vibe of the song for me.

14417469274.gif

Tbh I wonder what song was added as a replacement for the lil peep song? I imagine it would’ve stuck to 10, so I’m just curious which was the true filler track? I think it’s either femmebot or delicious

oh god i forgot about the lil peep track. i just KNOW that song would’ve been like some majorly excellent professional shit

oh god i forgot about the lil peep track. i just KNOW that song would’ve been like some majorly excellent professional shit

why did they have to remove it :(

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Tbh I wonder what song was added as a replacement for the lil peep song? I imagine it would’ve stuck to 10, so I’m just curious which was the true filler track? I think it’s either femmebot or delicious

I feel like the filler track might be Porsche as it doesn't really fit with the other songs on the mixtape

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I feel like the filler track might be Porsche as it doesn't really fit with the other songs on the mixtape

yeah, i like porsche, but sonically it doesn't really match up with the rest of pop 2.

xMcVPI7.jpg