Fluorine

Charli XCX

London Queen .......CHEFS KISS

tea omg

Relistening to sucker and WOW... legendaric

it's probably one of her BEST eras & albums...anyone who disagrees has worms in they brains

also i've been working a shit ton these past few weeks, what all leaked?

break your heart is such a good song but the drop... horrid :toofunny:

that’s a demo right...

I actually like the drop... it fits well with the numb, tired feeling that I think Charli was trying to emanate w. the song 

giphy.gif

I'm about to set this thread on fire but

:flutter:  LIZ Planet Y2K is more cohesive than XCX World and Number 1 Angel  :flutter: 

which in no way means it's necessarily better than any of them, but it is really more cohesive and that's periodt luv

not meaning to put them against each other, actually just want to praise LIZ work since it feels like a sequel to what we wanted for XCX World era

Planet Y2K is the most disappointing album of 2019, but sure

lABVyGE.png

I'm about to set this thread on fire but

:flutter:  LIZ Planet Y2K is more cohesive than XCX World and Number 1 Angel  :flutter: 

which in no way means it's necessarily better than any of them, but it is really more cohesive and that's periodt luv

not meaning to put them against each other, actually just want to praise LIZ work since it feels like a sequel to what we wanted for XCX World era

I mean the whole point of a mixtape is that they DON’T need to be cohesive (which Pop 2 is in its unique way, but on a different level) so I don’t know what’s the point of arguing that?

As for XCX World I haven’t heard Planet Y2K but I’m willing to bet it isn’t nearly as good as Xcx world so I don’t know how much that counts

Okay ladies your girl has been away a bit and I missed a ton of leaks :( last thing I got was Taxi........ who wants to be my angel and PM me <3 xoxoxoxo ill love u 4ever

TjmiIK4.png

Okay ladies your girl has been away a bit and I missed a ton of leaks :( last thing I got was Taxi........ who wants to be my angel and PM me <3 xoxoxoxo ill love u 4ever

Sis... you are going to be bombed with leaks lol. A few pages ago I shared my unreleased album

Sis... you are going to be bombed with leaks lol. A few pages ago I shared my unreleased album

omg thank u <3

TjmiIK4.png