Fluorine

Charli XCX

Whether you paid for it or not, it's out now and there's nothing to do about it. The best anyone can do now is shut their mouths about who wanted to leak it and who leaked it and all this other bullshit that doesn't matter.

Try actually discussing the album, like, Mauritius, Lucy, Live Life, and Watch the Rain are perfect.

I said stop, and you didn't, so you're getting a warning point. Do it again and you'll be temporarily post-restricted. 

Same goes for Andrew (if he responds to Emmet here). We shouldn't have to feel like we need to lock the thread again so there will be no more arguing over this. 

Um excuse me, but after you told us to stop Andrew replied to me. Therefore he deserves a warning point as well

I told him to PM me, and he didn't he went ahead and continued to post. All I did was reply to his reply, therefore we are both in the wrong. You giving me a point but not him one is showing favoritism and as a moderator on Marina Boards I don't think that's what the community would like.

106m3xt.png

nntrfk.png

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't even but, grrrrl, you DID NOT JUST SAY THIS. :facepalm: 

just shows how obsessed you are with me.

Ok, I promise no more about this.

Whether you paid for it or not, it's out now and there's nothing to do about it. The best anyone can do now is shut their mouths about who wanted to leak it and who leaked it and all this other bullshit that doesn't matter.

Try actually discussing the album, like, Mauritius, Lucy, Live Life, and Watch the Rain are perfect.

Leave Me is my favorite. It's been my favorite since the second time I heard it.

Um excuse me, but after you told us to stop Andrew replied to me. Therefore he deserves a warning point as well

I told him to PM me, and he didn't he went ahead and continued to post. All I did was reply to his reply, therefore we are both in the wrong. You giving me a point but not him one is showing favoritism and as a moderator on Marina Boards I don't think that's what the community would like.

106m3xt.png

nntrfk.png

You got your long-winded bitchy paragraph, he got to respond with one that was long too. THEN I said for you two to actually stop. Also, you initiated the argument, so you've basically got yourself to blame right now. I already said if he replies after my previous comment that he'd get a warning point too. If you don't agree with me then talk to another mod about it. 

Congratulations on 100 pages of this trainwreck thread! Mind if I rename it to "The Clusterfuck Thread 2.0"?

#FirstCharliBoardsPost

:popcorn:

Hey now, the thread wasn't a trainwreck until a few pages ago.. :rip:

14417469274.gif

You got your long-winded bitchy paragraph, he got to respond with one that was long too. THEN I said for you two to actually stop. Also, you initiated the argument, so you've basically got yourself to blame right now. I already said if he replies after my previous comment that he'd get a warning point too. If you don't agree with me then talk to another mod about it. 

Hey now, the thread wasn't a trainwreck until a few pages ago.. :rip:

Oh, I will be. This is obviously favoritism. 

On a side note-what's going in with Charli's health?

Oh, I will be. This is obviously favoritism. 

Cool, have fun! Though I'd also like to say, as a mod on Marinaboards, shouldn't you, you know, not start arguments with people in threads? We were fine after the thread was unlocked until you made a rude remark towards comeintomybedroom, so I don't think you have any place to act like the righteous victim here. 

14417469274.gif

Cool, have fun! Though I'd also like to say, as a mod on Marinaboards, shouldn't you, you know, not start arguments with people in threads? We were fine after the thread was unlocked until you made a rude remark towards comeintomybedroom, so I don't think you have any place to act like the righteous victim here. 

I'm not acting like a victim.

Also I'm only replying to your question so please don't loose it with me.

Jake I find it a little funny that you're liking posts and being shady on here when we're discussing this privately. I'm not starting an argument, Andrew was shady to me and he's super exclusive and I don't like that.

Can we please cut the bullshit, this is beating a dead horse.

This user is obviously fixated on my life in a thread dedicated to someone that isn't me.

Anyways. Lucy and Leave Me are some of my favorites

BzhmW.png

I'm not acting like a victim.

Also I'm only replying to your question so please don't loose it with me.

Jake I find it a little funny that you're liking posts and being shady on here when we're discussing this privately. I'm not starting an argument, Andrew was shady to me and he's super exclusive and I don't like that.

Jake didn't say anything to you here so you don't need to try and bring him into the argument publicly, thanks. Please don't respond to him Jake. At this point he's just trying to keep this going as long as he can. Seriously though Emmet, oh my god. Andrew can get on my nerves sometimes too, lots of people get on my nerves. Get over it and be the bigger person. You're not proving anything by calling him out other than the fact that you're [seemingly] easily provoked. Just let it go.

14417469274.gif

I honestly love most of 14. I really couldn't stand Live Life on the first listen, but now it's probably my favorite. I also really love Machines and Watch the Rain. Those are probably my Top 3. I don't really care for 14 though, and Chas' Song is kinda eh for me as well. 

14417469274.gif

So.

Does anybody have a list of unleaked song titles?

Lonely Jaguar

Cherry Pie

I Want To Be a Mermaid

Mess

Violins

Ali

Fruit Salad

Jungle

High Maintenance

Ladder

Nasty French

Nothing Too Serious

So Much Harder

Vitality

Warrior

Midnight

Heartbreak High (likely fake considering the source it came from)

BzhmW.png

The minute and fifteen second one? Wow, well then do you have it in other than a YouTube rip?

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere it was all that was recorded for the movie. I only have the YouTube rip, unfortunately. I really wish we had it in high quality.