Fluorine

Charli XCX

He's also the person behind this: 

unknown.png

https://dbree.org/v/73c61a

I was in the discord he made those claims and shared that snippet + the PS instrumental. It's also the same server where I got him to include a fake edit of 1999 (the unknown artist's demo in the mega) in his original masterpost which is terrible and full of edited files. He was also banned at the time when he posted his masterpost originally here: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/614-charli-xcx/page-3084&do=findComment&comment=715505 So he borrowed a friend's account to post it. 

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=745&height=630

the lie here: Emily has no credits on the song and it's been confirmed Madison Love is the demo vocalist.

unknown.png?width=1440&height=324

Pretending to be an "insider"

unknown.png?width=1010&height=631

bfy with the real tea:

unknown.png

making edited photos and trying to claim they're real:

unknown.png

oh.....my......god!!!? Afterparty is Jeronimo? wow--that's tragic. 

Afterparty has faked leaks in Billie’s and Banks’ threads, among others, so I wouldn’t really trust any exclusive they claim to have. :P

Not to mention him trying to leak porsche stems he didnt source trying to get his 3 seconds of attention ( that was stolen from him bc someone else leaked it b4 him) , faked having xcx world stems n lossless files, and edited his face onto shirtless masc men when really his upper body strength is weaker than charlis passwords

VHshv7gl.png

Sophie X Charli songs: 

Released

Vroom Vroom

Paradise

Trophy

Secret (Shh)

After The Afterparty

Roll With Me

Out Of My Head

No Angel

Girls Night Out

Lipgloss

Leaked

Good Girls

Bounce

Taxi

Down Like Wow

Die 4

I Wanna Be With U

Can You Hear Me?

Queen Lizzy

TKO

Round N Round

Pop The Balloons

Blow Your Mind

Come To My Party

Fall In Fall Out

Cool Enough

Heartbeat

Spliff In My Ear

Performed Live

Hey Boy Hey Girl

Wanna Get Fucked Up?

Known Unleaked

100 (same title as the leak but a completely different song)

I thought SOPHIE had produced Waterfall as well

He's also the person behind this: 

unknown.png

https://dbree.org/v/73c61a

I was in the discord he made those claims and shared that snippet + the PS instrumental. It's also the same server where I got him to include a fake edit of 1999 (the unknown artist's demo in the mega) in his original masterpost which is terrible and full of edited files. He was also banned at the time when he posted his masterpost originally here: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/614-charli-xcx/page-3084&do=findComment&comment=715505 So he borrowed a friend's account to post it. 

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=745&height=630

the lie here: Emily has no credits on the song and it's been confirmed Madison Love is the demo vocalist.

unknown.png?width=1440&height=324

Pretending to be an "insider"

unknown.png?width=1010&height=631

bfy with the real tea:

unknown.png

making edited photos and trying to claim they're real:

You mean to tell me Jeronimo is afterparty? WTFFF

unknown.png

Not to mention him trying to leak porsche stems he didnt source trying to get his 3 seconds of attention ( that was stolen from him bc someone else leaked it b4 him) , faked having xcx world stems n lossless files, and edited his face onto shirtless masc men when really his upper body strength is weaker than charlis passwords

Those pics don’t look photoshopped tho are you sure?

This song NEEDS to be talked about more & leaked!! The melody is stuck in my head.

#JUSTICE4CLOSER

Also I’m grateful for these leaks, but can we please get rid of all these damn snippets. I’m tired of hearing a leaked snippet & it just never coming. Like at this rate & how she works id doubt she’d release songs like Mona Lisa or Middle Finger. The ladder which I don’t really care for. The only one that should still be released is Better When You’re Gone!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Did anyone catch that video on genius about how songs are hacked and sold. I give it a another month before leakthis is shut down or goes underground after this kind of publicity.

http://genius.com/videos/A-hacker-on-how-leaks-are-sold-to-the-highest-bidders

the way that this video ignores that female artists and pop girls have also been getting their shit stolen for the last two decades as well...

the way that this video ignores that female artists and pop girls have also been getting their shit stolen for the last two decades as well...

I wish the Charli group buys were public like the rap ones. Then once the song is bought, it’s leaked. instead of 5 people hoarding it forever to collect dust on their hard drive. Maybe that’s cause the rap songs sell for 1000+ and Charli sells for only 100-500

Oh shit i just remembered I got a couple obscure leaks from Afterparty's masterpost cos I couldn't find them anywhere else (and I didn't know whose masterpost it was). I remember thinking the files were wonky as fuck lmao. Some were only supposed to be 2 or 3 minutes long but they would be all chopped up and repeat for like 6 minutes. I tried to fix some of them but I couldn't even trim. If any of yall notice those songs on the masterpost and find better versions of those songs let me know and I'll replace them.

XPo3CNC.jpg