Fluorine

Charli XCX

I have but im on vacation till sunday. Pm me so I dont forget

Charli asking for the 1000th time if she should grow her hair or not. Should I tweet the obvious answer or ask her to release Taxi?

thank you!

Lol it was played live for the first time 3 months after N1A was released.

Yeah but Pop 2 sessions didn’t start until like 3 months after that anyway. Party 4 U is prob just a song AG and Charli made in a session, I mean... they’ve probably made hundreds of songs by now.

Yeah but Pop 2 sessions didn’t start until like 3 months after that anyway.

Not true. I don't know why she said Pop 2 sessions only started in September 2017.. most of the songs started before that. songs like Out of My Head, Delicious, Porsche, Official are from before that. Delicious exactly is from May 2017 and the rest I mentioned are all June-July 2017 songs I believe

The truth is sessions basically started around May 2017 which was a month before Party for You was performed.

someone asked me if i had to pick a favourite charli song, but i literally can't  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  

this b*tch is so talented, brilliant, amazing, never-been-done-before, legendaric, iconic that i can't pick a fav album or song

everything this woman touches and makes, is pure gold  :flutter:  even Beach Hut in Hawaii....the talent