Fluorine

Charli XCX

quick question, why does charli have so so much unreleased content compared to other artists? its always so consistent as well, i just made 7 albums (12-15 tracks long) of awesome HQ content, its amazing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

quick question, why does charli have so so much unreleased content compared to other artists? its always so consistent as well, i just made 7 albums (12-15 tracks long) of awesome HQ content, its amazing

I used to think Gaga and Lana were queens of unreleaseds but Charlotte deserves the crown

She was hacked 2 times

Is there a way to predict the setlist she's gonna play when she comes to Latin America in March?? If she doesn't play Vroom Vroom or Unlock It, OR GIRLS NIGHT OUT, I'm gonna riot  :defeated:  Can anyone help me predict it? Also, WHAT IF SHE PLAYS TRUE ROMANCE SONGS NOW THAT SHE'S TEASING IT SO MUCH OMGGG I'D DIE THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CROWD

I know we should be leaving XCX World in the last decade but does anyone have the snippet of the 2018 version of Come To My Party? I've seen you guys talk about it before but I've never heard it

there's no snippet

bfy have it but he said he wouldn't leak

i'm kinda skeptical about this whole ctmp 2018 version tbh

I know we should be leaving XCX World in the last decade but does anyone have the snippet of the 2018 version of Come To My Party? I've seen you guys talk about it before but I've never heard it

there's no snippet

bfy have it but he said he wouldn't leak

i'm kinda skeptical about this whole ctmp 2018 version tbh

https://dbree.org/v/03300e

valentine is such a good song i love 2012 charli 

she's got a fair amount of songs pitched for other artists

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL