Fluorine

Charli XCX

So I found someone who has "Diamonds" but they have it listed as "Cuts Like Diamonds"

Sounds like a troll. :teehee: What kind of loser would go to all the trouble to make up a title?

Reminds me of 'Love Will Light the Way' - obviously, someone's just making it up.

Sounds like a troll. :teehee: What kind of loser would go to all the trouble to make up a title?

Reminds me of 'Love Will Light the Way' - obviously, someone's just making it up.

the same dumbasses who tried to rename Smile as Crystal Love tbh

BzhmW.png

I'm pretty sure it isn't since this person was one of the first people who had Heartbreak High.

I like to think Charli was bisexual in her teen years. :hooker: Like what girl wasn't?; lol

And Neon is about a girl she broke up with.

Just no. Ω_Ω

I'm pretty sure it isn't since this person was one of the first people who had Heartbreak High.

I'm still skeptic. ~_~ :hooker:

Probz just a troll.

Off-topic (well not really because it's about Charli XCX... But unrelated to recent discussion)

What are your opinions on You're the One? I think it's my favorite Charli XCX song (and video). I don't hear people really say anything about it when they talk about the album though. I almost feel like most people look at it as not the best but not the worst. I'm personally super into everything about it and I LOOOOVE the music video. It's so aesthetically pleasing to me. 

Like if I were a song I'd be "You're the One". I NEVER get sick of it. I love blasting it loud in my car with the windows down and singing it. I also love doing Charli's weird dance moves like in the music video.

I love the way it's dark and edgy during the verses and then lightens up and is beautiful and majestic during the chorus. (same concept is mirrored visually in the music video) Everything about the song is just perfect. If I were a song I think I'd be You're the One.

Off-topic (well not really because it's about Charli XCX... But unrelated to recent discussion)

What are your opinions on You're the One? I think it's my favorite Charli XCX song (and video). I don't hear people really say anything about it when they talk about the album though. I almost feel like most people look at it as not the best but not the worst. I'm personally super into everything about it and I LOOOOVE the music video. It's so aesthetically pleasing to me. 

Like if I were a song I'd be "You're the One". I NEVER get sick of it. I love blasting it loud in my car with the windows down and singing it. I also love doing Charli's weird dance moves like in the music video.

I love the way it's dark and edgy during the verses and then lightens up and is beautiful and majestic during the chorus. (same concept is mirrored visually in the music video) Everything about the song is just perfect. If I were a song I think I'd be You're the One.

Whenever I show somebody Charli for the first time, I play You're The One at high volume and they love it :)

Whenever I show somebody Charli for the first time, I play You're The One at high volume and they love it :)

that reminds me it's the first song my best friend liked by Charli XCX :D he also likes You and Stay Away now. He doesn't really like any of the others though. (except I Love It of course >__> )

I agree. It's my fave by far. The verses are just pounding and then lead to the chorus which explodes, it's just perfect. I know so people say it's generic, but idc, I love it! (Anybody catch that unintentional reference I just made there? ;) ) I swear with the right promotion it could have SMASHED.

H0bDaqU.gif

I like it, but it's not the best.

It's very lyrically repetitive to where it feels like it's just a loop of the chorus.

If I had to pick a previously released track as my favorite it would be Nuclear Seasons

BzhmW.png

I like to think Charli was bisexual in her teen years. :hooker: Like what girl wasn't?; lol

And Neon is about a girl she broke up with.

Was literally just thinking today that Moments in Love and Art Bitch are a little lezzy :crey:

Deffo my least favorite on the album :eek:

Does anyone else love Watch the Rain? I wish she would do more songs like that....  :defeated:

That is the anthem honestly, the vocal layering just moves me to pieces.

I don't really like it that much, like it's good but I just find the verses so boring and the chorus so lack-luster, like something about it just doesn't work for me. I much prefer Stay Away and Nuclear Seasons to You're the One any day.

"You're the One" is my least favorite on the album as well. I still don't understand why it was released as a main single and after months of listening I still cannot get into it whatsoever.

of EVERY song on the album, You're the One is your least favorite?  :hdu:

Below So Far Away? Below How Can I? Below Cloud Aura? Below What I Like?  :deadbanana:

Afraid so! How Can I is easily redeemed with the flawless demo-if the album version had stayed pretty similar to that, it would have been one of my favorites. So Far Away and Cloud Aura are boppable. What I Like is actually pretty good.

So, yeah, YTO is the worst :hottie:

The last forty-seven seconds just kill me! II love it so much!

That outro thing is cute, definitely, but the chorus is so bland.