Fluorine

Charli XCX

My True Romance signed CD got lost in the post and I got a refund. :horror: I want the CD.

I saw your sassy tweet about it. :teehee:

Guys, BCK acts all sweet and cute on here but has a total pottymouth iri (in real internet). 

14417469274.gif

My True Romance signed CD got lost in the post and I got a refund. :horror: I want the CD.

You've been waiting this long?! :horror:

Sitar, thanks so much for sharing all the lyrics. :defeated:

I kind of obsessively do this for myself anyway so I might as well post them ;) I was only behind on typing up the Save the Rhino tracks because ew.

Mine came broken with a huge chunk of the plastic case completely detached from the rest

NF&GS is not about a boyfriend - it's just about a friend of hers. They 'broke up', but eventually gog back together...she didn't give out the name of the friend, but she said so on her now nonexistant Bebo page. :hooker:

Thank you! I was confused about it because I assumed "boyfriend" due to the "I remember when we used to hold hands" part, but so many things in the song made it sound more like she's talking about a female friend (polka dots, steal your cardigans..like what guy borrows other guys cardigans... And "we're both the same, both as catty as each other).

I mean it totally makes sense it's about a friend, and friends can hold hands lol, I guess I just projected my own meaning onto it because I was angsty about the things my ex did and said to me.

Also someone asked who Dasiy Geggus is, I think she's just an old friend of Charli's. I've only found one song by her (the one she did with Charli called "Another Romantic Situation") but I LOVE that song so I wish there were more like it.

Who is 'Mess' originally by?

Her! :wat:

Also someone asked who Dasiy Geggus is, I think she's just an old friend of Charli's. I've only found one song by her (the one she did with Charli called "Another Romantic Situation") but I LOVE that song so I wish there were more like it.

She used to have more up, but maybe not anymore...I'll check next time I make it to a computer. :creep:

Yup! Never even bothered downloading it, actually.

HEATHEN

Yea Charli's part is small but I still think its a really good song... I would be a fan of Daisy if she did anything else.

She did! :cuteface: Like I said before, I'll try to find them for you.

You've been waiting this long?! :horror:

I kind of obsessively do this for myself anyway so I might as well post them ;) I was only behind on typing up the Save the Rhino tracks because ew.

Yeah, I've been waiting like nothing bad could ever happen until I realized the postal service was fooling me. I am so pissed, I really wanted to have the autographed album. :defeated:

Mine came broken with a huge chunk of the plastic case completely detached from the rest

That makes me even more excited to get mine. :toofunny: