Fluorine

Charli XCX

yeah

"I think out of all the writers out there, male and female, I really like her style the most. I think that she comes up with really good melodies. I feel really lucky to work with her in the weird way that we did. It’d be interesting to actually be in the studio with her. I’d be intimidated."

https://www.spin.com/2014/12/gwen-stefani-interview-spark-the-fire-solo-no-doubt/

Thanks, I figured it had to be! I saw this interview recently and it just cuts and she's suddenly alluding to it... :toofunny:

ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE! I GOT WHAT YOU WANT! BABY WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

what is this? :O

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The “quick album” was supposed to be produced by AG and SOPHIE.. I hope we still get SOPHIE produced tracks on this album.

This emotional rollercoaster with them is something else. So happy about this Quarantine era but shit like this always kills my vibe. I would be floored If we would get a SOPHIE beat on rhia but I doubt It.

So in early 2020 she was making a ''Janet Jackson sounding'' album and in the studio with people like Justin Raisen. Also posted those 2 random snippets on Instagram stories remember. And then she was gonna make another album with Sophie and AG in late 2020. It seems like her plans changed a lot because now the Janet sounding album is delayed (or scrapped?), she's making How I'm Feeling Now and the late 2020 album with Sophie and AG probably isn't gonna happen 

The “quick album” was supposed to be produced by AG and SOPHIE.. I hope we still get SOPHIE produced tracks on this album.

the way she said it was just going to be them three making it. we would’ve gotten vroom vroom part 2 or something.

I won’t lie — we’re going for a ten-track album and I’ve done six, so I’m not that stressed. I checked the timer today and I was like: “Oh, there’s thirty days left. No problem!”

this woman I swear to god

So in early 2020 she was making a ''Janet Jackson sounding'' album and in the studio with people like Justin Raisen. Also posted those 2 random snippets on Instagram stories remember. And then she was gonna make another album with Sophie and AG in late 2020. It seems like her plans changed a lot because now the Janet sounding album is delayed (or scrapped?), she's making How I'm Feeling Now and the late 2020 album with Sophie and AG probably isn't gonna happen 

she said she wants to go back to the Janet album later, so is probably just delayed and she's gonna release it when life is kind of normal 

the interview is so good. i love to read/hear Charli talking about music because she's extremely sincere and honest with everything

is good to know that she wants to release all the tracks we heard for now, so come on girl, give us everything