Fluorine

Charli XCX

If anything harassing other people for Charli music is worse! She already said back in 2017 her reputation in the industry was damaged due to the leaks; people were wary of working with her cos so much stuff was leaked. Having her fans beg producers and other artists for songs they've done with her is just bad. And at the end of the day it wouldn't affect us but it could potentially risk her relationship with that person. Putting them off working with her in the future cos there's an added pressure of if we don't release the Charli collab her fans will bother us until we do... Which could also put off other people who she's yet to work with.

Just enjoy the leaks we have and the new music she's making and releasing officially! As a fan base we are incredibly lucky that she gives us so much but some seem to misinterpret that and think we have the right to abuse the boundaries.

Totally agree! Some people may think we are pointing this just because Charli constantly reads this thread, which is completely delusional. It's just facts. We already have like 90% of the most wanted leaks. It's just ridiculous to keep this obnoxious attitude, especially when some fans are asking for songs even when she's tweeting about being depressed or having a bad day. We are lucky enough to have a popstar that constantly take input from fans and don't give a shit about spotify, numbers, charts or label things. It's time to sit down and just watch Charli  release the stuff she wants and on her own terms.

Or maybe our energy should be focused on the new music she's making and releasing instead of harassing her / her producers for unreleased tracks, when we know it bothers her

When did I say "let's harass her / her producers for Just Like Lucy Liu". I said it should be the next Taxi in the sense that it deserves the hype Taxi gets amongst fans, not in the sense of "let's scream out "Play Just Like Lucy Liu" in the middle of an Umru set when he's giving an emotional speech or sumn like people did to SOPHIE". Charli was aware party4u was a fan favorite and is dropping it now, and I don't think fans were harassing her for it? We just made it known that it's a fan favorite amongst songs that were played live (Not leaked). I'm not saying "let's spam her replies and tweet about Just Like Lucy Liu under every single one of her tweets". Talking about liking a song that got played live isn't harassment. The Taxi thing bothered her cause people were fully pushing boundaries and were full on harassing, even during live sets of her/SOPHIE.

qfrWuBl.png

i do miss pre-autotune charli alot i know to alot of fans her vocals don't rlly matter as long as we get bops and autotune but them true romance vocals even up untill number 1 angel.. phew chile we didn't appreciate them enough when we had them

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Do y'all think with Party 4 U being revived and released, it's now opened up the possibility for more unreleased songs to be released in the future too?

she can drop any unreleased song except if it is already leaked *cof cof taxi*

Just realised she rolls her R's when singing Vroom Vroom?!

Not exactly, I don't think. Like when she's singing LET'S RIIIIIDE... she's just singing it with an INCREDIBLE amount of sass. :defeated: :defeated: :toofunny:

Unless you're thinking about something different?

Not exactly, I don't think. Like when she's singing LET'S RIIIIIDE... she's just singing it with an INCREDIBLE amount of sass. :defeated: :defeated: :toofunny:

he's probably talking about the literal vroom vroom part maybe?

idk much about it but when saying "vroom" shouldn't people roll their r's? i'm a native portuguese so it's a basic thing for me

he's probably talking about the literal vroom vroom part maybe?

idk much about it but when saying "vroom" shouldn't people roll their r's? i'm a native portuguese so it's a basic thing for me

Rolling r's isn't really a thing in English... That's why native English speakers have such a hard time pronouncing Spanish/Portuguese words with the rolling r sound lol... at least, I always have... :toofunny:

I've always tried and it's like I have to cheat or fake the rolling r and it's more of an "L" kind of sound instead... which, is really bad and I know it's wrong, but if you do it JUST right it almost sounds correct lmaooo

Just realized, imagine if Charli blew up again à la BoomClap\I Love It\Fancy... the amount of songs that were getting dust in producer's hard-drive and they'd run to release and surf on her wave.......

Get streaming girls.

Just realized, imagine if Charli blew up again à la BoomClap\I Love It\Fancy... the amount of songs that were getting dust in producer's hard-drive and they'd run to release and surf on her wave.......

Get streaming girls.

I support this idea.

Like when she sings Vroom Vroom bitches know they can't catch me