Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think it's obvious that Taxi is a SOPHIE track that was never finished. That's why it hasn't been released. Charli literally can't release it because it's not done. P4U is finally getting justice because it's AG and she's constantly working with him. I don't think she's not releasing anything that she has written for AND played, so I'm confident we'll get those tracks.

nope, taxi hasn't been released bc it's already leaked and she said the same about die 4

I wasn't aware she actually confirmed that. I was in the live when she talked about Die 4, but she seemed much more upset about that being mentioned than she ever has about Taxi.

I wasn't aware she actually confirmed that. I was in the live when she talked about Die 4, but she seemed much more upset about that being mentioned than she ever has about Taxi.

she was mad bc die 4 is more personal and someone ruined her plans I guess

she was probably mad bc die 4 is more personal and someone ruined her plans I guess

Understandable. Regardless, I'm keeping my hopes up for Detonate, Enemy and the newest teased tracks. Dreams and whatnot... not looking good... I'm bummed bc Dreams sounded so pretty.

Does anyone NEED Breathe Out??? It's such a vibe omg 

I NEED it. I love when Charli does mid tempo's like this and tbh it sounds much more interesting than "I Finally Understand". The chorus is the most memorable thing she's teased imo, love everything else tho. At least we got a long snippet I guess  :crossed:

calling project xcx anything other than project xcx is a crime

i don't wanna sound rude but i really don't get why people like this title. anthems / i want anthems sounds so much better and actually has to do with the song. is it supposed to be another "grins / claws" situation?

i don't wanna sound rude but i really don't get why people like this title. anthems / i want anthems sounds so much better and actually has to do with the song. is it supposed to be another "grins / claws" situation?

project xcx would fit the narrative so much better, especially if opening of the record

calling project xcx anything other than project xcx is a crime

It’s too cheesy imo...I know it’s a reference to project x but I think that meaning would get lost and “project xcx” out of context just sounds lame as a song name