Fluorine

Charli XCX

Super late to the party, but my boyfriend told me two days ago that he was bored and he fucked around with the claws stems, and I'm super shocked because I didn't knew he had THAT level of skills

His remix sounds like a dreamy reprise, It's so cute, I miss him so much  :ohno:

8nl2OpX.png

Thinkin' bout C2.0 (no name).

Could it be claws 2.0, click 2.0, champion 2.0? 

a collab with Chris? she mentioned wanting to work with her again and I'm sure she did a track with somebody earlier this year that was meant for the Janet album?

my boyfriend told me two days ago that he was bored

this is not true, i am bored

Thinkin' bout C2.0 (no name).

Could it be claws 2.0, click 2.0, champion 2.0? 

a collab with Chris? she mentioned wanting to work with her again and I'm sure she did a track with somebody earlier this year that was meant for the Janet album?

Maybe a collab with Grimes?¨Although Christine might be more believable lol

this is not true, i am bored

At first I thought it was a read then I catched the joke lmao :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

Maybe a collab with Grimes?¨Although Christine might be more believable lol

Again, we know they worked on something, I'd love a Grimes collab. Did Grimes ever do that Forever remix?

She just came into an Angels Zoom meeting and played C2.0! I was there. It had like high pitched Kim vocals from Click and is like a Click 2.0 with new verses from Charli and the beat and everything was different. IT WAS AMAZING!!!

This makes no sense but whatever it was fucking sick

Edit: someone tweeted it https://twitter.com/gwynethpalthoe_/status/1259270868909412352?s=21

She just came into an Angels Zoom meeting and played C2.0! I was there. It had like high pitched Kim vocals from Click and is like a Click 2.0 with new verses from Charli and the beat and everything was different. IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Edit: someone tweeted it https://twitter.com/gwynethpalthoe_/status/1259270868909412352?s=21

“She said it was just a demo, and it was a Click demo which served as a 'remix' of it, Kim's vocals were chopped and sprinkled throughout the song”

She can keep it tbh we don’t need to waste tracklist space on a song that doesn’t bring anything new to the table

omg

the instrumental is the remix A.G. had been playing in sets right?

Charli can do a AG moment and release it for free, just like he did with the claws remix

C2 is really cute so i'm here for it, even if she release it aside from the album (that i think she already made up a tracklist with the ten tracks she tweeted + if i cried but it's pretending that it's not finished)

“she can keep it, we don’t need a remix of an already released song” oh shut up... it suits the quarantine album SO much. She wrote new lyrics how she misses her clique. It gives a fresh touch to the song and is super relatable. I love it so much. It might be one of her cutest songs.  :ohno:

also I reminder you the album was originally 10 tracks. Yesterday it was 11 tracks. Now it’s probably going for 14 tracks. I don’t think the click remake is going to replace anything.