Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if she'll release it as a one-off this summer.

I have a feeling it'll still get released somehow. I mean, enough people liked it to where she said she'd re-record it. Also with P4U getting released, ANYTHING is possible.

ok i'm in LOVE with the album cover i was not expecting to love it as much as i do, looks really effortless but in a good way

and i'm surprised c2.0 made the cut??? but i'm happy bc i loved it 

ok i'm in LOVE with the album cover i was not expecting to love it as much as i do, looks really effortless but in a good way

and i'm surprised c2.0 made the cut??? but i'm happy bc i loved it

I'm not surprised at all. It sums up how most people are feeling right now without being able to hang with their group of friends. It fits perfectly imo.

I'm not surprised at all. It sums up how most people are feeling right now without being able to hang with their group of friends. It fits perfectly imo.

oh i get this, but since she said it was just part of a remix or something, i thought she wouldn't go through it plus she teased other songs way more than c2.0, it felt like "here's something cool i did and i'm showing you guys just for fun" but i'm glad it's on it

2Hot and the other one were teased only in a post where she mentioned all of the titles she had in the mix. Pictures in My Mind was heavily teased. https://www.instagram.com/p/CABLs6hnGsI/

I won't be able to sleep at night until we get a full If I Cried – "hello hello call me cold call me icy?" has been stuck in my head for the past week. I'm really hoping that Visions is PIMM considering it's a bop and it looks like she was already considering renaming it to Planet's Mad in the past. 

where's if i cried?

WHERE'S BREATHE OUT