Fluorine

Charli XCX

i rlly dont get the obsession with the 2017 demo of party 4 u,, like,,,,, she,,,, fucking released it go stream it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

So we were teased with the potential of 3 videos and a documentary sorta thing? Do we think Forever and Claws are included in the 3? Or is it likely we'll be getting 3 more visuals from the album...

Also, what's the situation in LA in terms of government restrictions etc. Could Bradley and Pablo be involved with the music videos (from afar) or will they be like the others. Interested to see what the documentary thing will be too... Will it be her experience of quarantine or her creative process, a combination of the two?

Either way I'm excited, I'd love a music video for Party 4 U. But I'd rather she hold out til she could do something more professional and give it the treatment it deserves. 

I also need this album on vinyl!

i rlly dont get the obsession with the 2017 demo of party 4 u,, like,,,,, she,,,, fucking released it go stream it

This, honestly I listened to the demo once and was like no sis, the released version is perfectly fine

giphy.gif

We are a french cyber club duo you might like if you like princess charli xcx ;) We've toured with GFOTY and IC3PEAK and JPEGMAFIA. Check out our music and give us a follow if you like it :wub: https://www.instagra...symortem/?hl=en\

[youtube=

]

ok, i don’t wanna be rude and i like artists to promote themselves to get known but it’s getting annoying! create a thread for your band and talk about it in there! i’m sure people would check it out without the spam

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever