Fluorine

Charli XCX

her ashley tour setlist depresses me so much. i was actually about to fork over the cash for a ticket to the show and dip out after charli's set but it's just not worth it. it should have been:

1. dreamer

2. boys (i'm sick of it but i get why she needs to perform it on tour. promo is another story. let it die sis)

3. girls night out

4. after the afterparty

5. boom clap or fancy i literally do not care which. i love it does not deserve a spot on this list sorry

6. roll with me

her ashley tour setlist depresses me so much. i was actually about to fork over the cash for a ticket to the show and dip out after charli's set but it's just not worth it. it should have been:

1. dreamer

2. boys (i'm sick of it but i get why she needs to perform it on tour. promo is another story. let it die sis)

3. girls night out

4. after the afterparty

5. boom clap or fancy i literally do not care which. i love it does not deserve a spot on this list sorry

6. roll with me

yeah the setlist is an atrocity. Even if she added like 1 more N1A or unreleased XCX3 song it would be SUCH an improvement. I almost wanna ask her about why the setlist is that way if i get to meet her, but I don’t want to offend her.

H0bDaqU.gif

round and round is her best song

tenor.gif

yeah the setlist is an atrocity. Even if she added like 1 more N1A or unreleased XCX3 song it would be SUCH an improvement. I almost wanna ask her about why the setlist is that way if i get to meet her, but I don’t want to offend her.

i feel like she wouldn't mind to be honest but i don't know. she's all but confirmed she hates the sucker era and never wants to perform break the rules again and i imagine she's not thrilled that two slots on her set are taken up by songs that aren't even actually hers.