Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone bring me up to speed with what exactly is going on with these songs in the Discord. I know last I was paying attention it was some 40 something ultra low quality snippets with chat noises and bad internet connection breaking them up, but what exactly is going on with these songs? Are they being traded? Are people just previewing snippets and then hoarding them? Is it multiple people previewing these song or assuringly just the person who hacked her google account? I guess I'm just trying to figure out if the alleged XC3 leaks are all were getting in full or if we can eventually hope that these songs will end up leaking in full in some form?

they exist and so many other things do trust me

Honey I've been saying those songs exist since the day we found out her google account was hacked. I'm just :crossed:  that I cant even hear snippets of them let alone the full songs

TKO is her best song, actually.

ANYWAY, Losin' My Cool is so great. Do we have a year for it?

pretty sure Losin' My Cool was a TR outtake so maybe like 2011-12? it gives me a slight Lock You Up-time vibe with its 80s inspo but who knows!

theirs also the other version which sounds even better imo where is it gals?

I wish we could get another True Romance

That album was so damn good. I know the chances are slim since Charli said she doesn't like to repeat herself, but man....

Ever since she said that she felt like TR wasn't her authentic self and rather a shy muted version of herself to compensate for always being "too much", and that there were other voices involved other than her own in that album, True Romance has lost it's glimmer. It's still a beautiful album and I know she somewhat backpedaled by recently tweeting "wow true romance is such a good album" but like can a decent interviewer ask her to elaborate on that instead of being all "heehee what does xcx stand for ^_^ what's ur favorite color XD"?? 

update: I know she was trying to sell Sucker (lol remember when she told us she had to push back the release date for sucker because of the success of boom clap, as if that wasn't a decision made by some label dumbass) and was trying to convince us that Sucker was her authentic self (TR to Sucker was a huge change). Maybe now that she's done promoting Sucker and doesn't have to deal with all the commercial bullshit, she can finally admit that she really did like True Romance. It could also be that she just hated that era of her career and life. How sad that she's still stuck in the cycle of being expected to get a hit while not even being able to release hits because she needs a hit before she can release a hit.