Fluorine

Charli XCX

why does this thread seem like a secret cult now 

the whole thread feels like a giant mess now because almost every member with less than 100 posts keeps acting as if they know everything, while they're the only people left using the group chat on discord. i'm pretty sure they're all just talking shit to stir shit in here

lABVyGE.png

the whole thread feels like a giant mess now because almost every member with less than 100 posts keeps acting as if they know everything, while they're the only people left using the group chat on discord. i'm pretty sure they're all just talking shit to stir shit in here

Lel I also know one of them used to write on other forums how he hates Charli, and then after shit started leaking and circulating he came here acting like a biggest fan

aww poor robin doesnt have anything left to leak :( AUROOOORAAAAAA

kchR0Ol.gif