Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do y'all really think it's true that someone hacked her Google Drive and leaked Bounce and 9 other songs? It's seemed pretty convenient for her since she's giving us over 20+ songs this year to make up for not releasing a third album after over three years.

I don't understand why her mix tapes can't be considered albums. Why are they even called mixed tapes? It's released electronically and it has 10 glorious tracks. It's basically like she released 2 albums this year.

Well they basically are albums but calling them mixtapes is a good way for Charli to convince her label to actually let her release it

FzytWEW.png

Out of My Head is a bop! Definitely wish Alma just had a verse or was cut completely because Charli is not on the song nearly enough, oh well. I remember feeling similarly about Dreamer in the beginning though, and I love it now so i’m sure it will grow. The production is ace.

H0bDaqU.gif

Honestly, looking back on this year...N1A was probably 'album' of the year for me? like every song served quality.

and now she is giving us a second mixtape before the year is out?? after we leaked half her shit?? 

Queen lbr

out of my head & the new snippet are both kinda trash, not gonna lie. i won't be perched for this.

i'll be back when the quality is on Sucker level again! 

tumblr_inline_otip79U4211s4ml60_540.gif

I don't understand why her mix tapes can't be considered albums. Why are they even called mixed tapes? It's released electronically and it has 10 glorious tracks. It's basically like she released 2 albums this year.

Most likely to do with her contract. Mixtapes don’t count as albums, so therefore won’t contribute to the 3 album deal she has with Atlantic. Releasing “mixtapes” means that she can release music and Atlantic don’t have to worry about her finishing her contract.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1