Fluorine

Charli XCX

I come back to about ten new pages and I assume something exciting is happening, but then it's just pages and pages of people posting bizarre covers and arguing about their ages.

Where is TAXI

:spice:

its cute but stiII very Iq :creep:......honestIy....I make these for me to feeI at peace with the possibiIity of never getting them :toofunny:  :deadbanana:

did you just claim your covers were hq

CHOLI XCX HATES HER @Bicassie found a way to make a hits. check this one simple trick

:lmao: aint that the truth...Iemme start recording my vocaIs :creep:

did you just claim your covers were hq

no but they're imo Iess Iq :teehee: ....but its not that serious...I just want choIi to possibIy hear this  :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Has everyone just forgotten about Good Girls? Now that's a bop

omg...a VISUAL song.....like the MV treatment for that one is so obvious... I see her having a 2 different person(ality) type thing where she has 2 kinds of ways...the good girI and the party girI....and the party girl part is secret...with her denying that secret side through out the video......with her constantly switching between the two in the videojonny5.gifthe mv pretty much visuaIizing the Iyrics  :flutter: 

omg...a VISUAL song.....like the MV treatment for that one is so obvious... I see her having a 2 different person(ality) type thing where she has 2 kinds of ways...the good girI and the party girI....and the party girl part is secret...with her denying that secret side through out the video......with her constantly switching between the two in the videojonny5.gifthe mv pretty much visuaIizing the Iyrics  :flutter: 

Umm this sounds like Katy Peri Sauce's Hey Hey Hey mv which was trash

Umm this sounds like Katy Peri Sauce's Hey Hey Hey mv which was trash

its not...the HHH MV is corny trash....the GG video wouId stiII be very choIi and edgy with its party theme and non-corny moments :creep: