Fluorine

Charli XCX

bless your soul i'm gonna try and make this listenable

is this actually 320? to be honest i can't hear a difference in quality between it and the version that leaked already

It said 320kbps in the files, and I feel like it is. Plus It doesn't sound as muted in this version either but maybe that's because it's sped up?

http://picosong.com/w3VRH/

I did this a while ago but i wasn't sure if it was better quality or seemed scaled? also the change from the xcx is weird because I wasn't really sure what I was doing with audacity.

yep this version is definitley 320kbps

I did this a while ago but i wasn't sure if it was better quality or seemed scaled? also the change from the xcx is weird because I wasn't really sure what I was doing with audacity.

actually i can notice a difference in quality with this one, if only barely, i couldn't be the one to confirm if it's just an upscale or not though. good job!!

Can you pIease Ieave? This pIace is for peopIe with taste....by the Iooks of you....there isn't any taste to find...so pIs go....thnx....  :creep:

says this as a charli xcx fan. 

take these types to gagadaily pls 

I knows I'm a lil late but:

Heartbreaks & Earthquakes: Dreams Money Can Buy, Champagne Coast

Super Ultra: Moments In Love, Heatwave

True Romance:  You (Ha Ha Ha), So Far Away

Sucker: Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up, Gold Coins, London Queen

Vroom Vroom: Vroom Vroom, Trophy

Number 1 Angel: Roll With Me, 3AM, Ily2

XCX3 leaked songs: Bounce, Down Like WOAH, Come To My Party, I Wanna Be With U, Good Girls

Pop 2: I Got It, Delicious, Unlock It, Track 10

ok sis but like dont be mean!!!

this isn't pcmusic boards  :raven:

being mean is.. being mindful of the board's basic rules and policies? I know there's a very large liberal population but.. lol

No one likes you, All you do is cause drama... idk how you haven’t been banned yet. please leave this thread xx

pm me the mods about my ban worthy actions if you think I need to be banned. 

vote for my NINE Lipster nominations TR and all the other people who apparently don't like me!

onIy thing better than this is the officiaI studio version :hdu:  :flutter: great job :defeated:

says this as a charli xcx fan. 

take these types to gagadaily pls 

Go away and Iisten to the most overrated pop aIbum of 2017 that you Iove so much e0p7lt9.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Wow. I'm so glad Charli Boards are nothing like GaGaDaily boards. That place has too many white closet racists.

OMG...I was on there before I knew of atrI...I mainIy stanned gaga untiI C2C....I migrated to atrI short after The ARTPOP era and never came back  :teehee:  

I aIso did aIot of iIIegaI things on that forum....that eventuaIIy got me permabanned :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

OMG...I was on there before I knew of atrI...I mainIy stanned gaga untiI C2C....I migrated to atrI short after The ARTPOP era and never came back  :teehee:  

I aIso did aIot of iIIegaI things on that forum....that eventuaIIy got me permabanned :creep:

So you've been banned from two other forums and decided to come here now?

tumblr_oeud8bBKBq1uk8y5po1_500.png