Fluorine

Charli XCX

who put bebe on girls I just wanna talk 

also is charli only singing the "she getting down w me yeaaahh" part girl byE

Sounded like she had some harmonies and filler vocals in there too but I only listened once... not sure.

girls demo is good because we don't have the bass/trap beat. the new girls is good but the features aren't good besides for charli. i wouldn't mind the original demo feat raye and charli. even feat mø or kim petras or something.

charli shouldve gotten rita to put her gal alma on this isn't she actually gay lmao the first verse would've been amazing in her voice

Charli is at 0:30, sings adlibs at 1:30 and 1:49, and sings the bridge at 2:02

She sounds terrible. It feels like a mix of vocal damage, inconsistent tone (which could be a part of vocal damage idk), bad timing, and ugly vocal processing. Basically Pop 2 all over again.

I don't like the husky tone in "haaaze" and "ayyy" or the tone of the whole bridge. It sounds like my choir teacher who lost her voice and is still recovering.  She's doing a really ugly "Cher" vowel at the end of "she gettin' down with me yeahAUH". And her background echoes of "she gettin' down with me yeah" in the last 3 lines of the bridge aren't timed right.

I also feel like the vocal processing on Charli gave her voice an weird thin metallic quality in some parts. Compare Charli's "yeah yeah,  yeah yeah" to Rita's "you know that I do". 

Idk honestly, the whole song is a mess, and it sucks that I can't rely on Charli to serve top notch pop vocals anymore, she's really lost her spark.

+ if that trap beat is the final version, I officially hate trap more than anything in the world for both infecting pop, and for making it's way into Charli's own music (5 in the morning).

Can someone PM me both versions please <3 I haven't heard either yet

TjmiIK4.png

She's really lost her spark.

Perfect statement. I can't remember who said it earlier but yeah like Atlantic lacking confidence in her has had a knock on effect and she's clearly not confident in singing anymore at all. It's actually so frustrating to watch. I think that a lot of people don't like admitting she sounds bad, but just because you're a big fan doesn't mean you should blindly pretend everything she does is amazing

- I'm okay with not getting the party album but anything other than this current route would be ideal lol

i like bebe's voice more than mø's sorry 4 the unpopular opinion

That collab would slay though, I'd do anything to hear Ari on this  :defeated:

i have been waiting for an ariana and charli collab for the longest time

where are you guys getting the demo for girls though?

sgopYhV.gif