Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone know any good audio streaming website that i can upload a 2 hour long mp3 so you guys can just stream it online instead of downloading it? It's for Charli's candy shop and I've recorded eps 1-6, just need to record eps 7 and season 3 is done. I might also listen and record to the previous seasons with charli in them as well. 

she has to make that effort herself

This! Like I think it's bad that for example at the Samsung M&G she kept telling everyone how she's hungover? Like people pay to see her live so the effort should be there - I get most artists do this but most don't then turn to extreme autotune rather than actually trying idk 

Not saying this all to just be horrible, but it's because we know how amazing she actually is just wish she was still that confident in her singing ability! 

You're literally Bicassie I swear 

omg STOP WHY

omg

the 1 i die 4

come 2 my party

xcx3

party 4 u

5 in the morning

7 days

track 10

20 steps

queen of teaching her illiterate gay fans !

don't forget number 1 angel and pop 2 and 3am pull up

girls was really a fucking choice i cannot believe this honestly. I have hope though - shes going full on Berliner rave techno music in the studio in her current story lol I hope its literally like in line with the pre-chorus and chorus in Grins (blood diamonds/bloodpop really did that ag cook can choke) and the intro for what i like because those were bangers like honestly can you imagine charli going back to her Skins party music roots but like with a more contemporary twist